𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

TW// cussing, talk of being abandoned and last trauma, sleeping darts, dart gun, arguing, interrogation, shooting, passing out, being called bipolar as an insult mentions
I think that's it?

Techno's POV

About an hour had passed of Fundy and I strolling around town. I ended up buying him a new hat that was black with some gold-ish trimmings, and ice cream. He obviously got cookies and cream, he never gets anything else. Who the heck likes cookies and cream? The only cookies and cream things that I will tolerate are Oreos and Oreo McFlurrys.

Fundy and I stopped in a shop so he could use the restroom, so I just strolled around the shop looking at things until he was done. As I was in the shop, I looked out of the large display window, seeing none other than that stinkin' hero, Crow, across the street. His wing that I had cracked was in a brace against his back, and the other one was loose. He was currently helping some old lady cross the street. L, nerd. Imagine being old.

I felt a tug on my arm.

"We can go now, Mister Blade!" Fundy said, smiling up at me. "Uh, yeah, yeah." I thought for a moment. "Hey, Fundy? You know that mean ol' hero that was at you and your dads home yesterday?" I asked. Fundy nodded. "He is across the street. He knows what I look like now, so, uh, we should probably go home, like, now."

Fundy bit the inside of his cheek.

"Stupid bird man. Ruining all the fun." He huffed. "That's the spirit, kiddo." I patted his head.

"Now, you leave first and I'll follow a good distance behind you. I'd be sees us together he'll probably think I kidnapped you or something." I said. "What if he sees you?" Fundy asked. "Look; I don't care what you see or hear, run home. Don't you dare come back for me, I can manage myself." I said. Fundy nodded, a slightly upset look on his face. "I'll be fine, though. Now get."

Fundy left the shop and stared down the street back towards the lab. After about thirty seconds, I left as well. I could see Fundy about fifty feet ahead of me, and it didn't look like I was following him or anything.

I looked to the side, seeing Crow speaking with the elderly lady. He glanced up when he felt my eyes on him, and we made eye contact. I quickly turned my head, shoving my hands in my pockets and looking around, anywhere but towards Crow. I hoped he didn't recognize me from the short amount of time he was looking at my face.

I glanced back that way, seeing he was gone. I exhaled, a tad nervous. When I looked back ahead of me, I nearly bumped into the man himself, who was now just directly in front of me.

"Jesus! Oh- christ, you scared the heck outta me, old man!" I said, trying to laugh it off and keep walking. A few people around looked surprised by my words, shocked that I had just called the number one hero old directly to his face.

"I recognize you." He said blankly. "Oh, boo. I've kicked your old butt, what, three times? Four? I'll do it again if I have to keep 'you know who' safe." I folded my arms over my chest. "You've beat mine, but have you beat his?" He asked, pointing to the other side of the street.

I looked, seeing that 'Duck' hero holding up some sort of gun just a split second before there was a pinch in my side. I flinched, seeing what looked to be some sort of dart sticking out of my lower torso. I could feel the energy draining from my body and my vision blurred.

Then I opened my eyes and was in a small, concrete room. A metal table was in front of me and I was sat in a metal chair.

When I noticed my legs and arms were tied to the chair, I immediately was filled with a slight panic on 'where is Fundy, did he make it home?'