𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

TW// cussing, talk of kidnapping, crying, gun, gunshot, thinking someone got shot, not taking care of oneself, being chained up
I think that's all?

Techno's POV
Three days later

We have four days until we have to face Schlatt, and we leave in three so we can have a day to get there and go over the plan. Our plan it patchy, and needs to be worked on some more, but it's the best we can do at the moment.

Wilbur is sleep deprived and it's obvious he's cried so, so many times when we aren't around. He has dark rings under his eyes, his hair is a mess, and he hasn't showered. He thinks if he takes time for himself, something will happen, and he won't be there to help.

He's paranoid and constantly looking over his shoulder. If you touch him or say something when he didn't notice you were there, it startles the heck out of him.

He was sitting on the end of the sofa, distancing himself from the rest of us. His legs were curled up next to him, and he looked over some papers as he chewed on the end of a pen.

Then, Puffy walked into the room.

"Wilbur..?" She asked. He looked up from his paper at her. "Uhm...there's...someone on the phone for you. It's...It's Fundy."

Wilbur's eyes widened and he was in the doorway within a second. The rest of us followed in pursuit, desperately hoping Fundy was alright.

Puffy lead Wilbur around her desk, handing him the black wired phone. He held it up to the side of his face.

"Hello?" He asked. It was still for a moment before Wilbur's face contorted, his eyes getting watery. "Hi! Hi, Fundy! Are you ok?.......You are? Oh, that's such a relief, bud.......they what?......He- He won't feed you?........I'm gonna get you out of there, alright? You're gonna be home soon and I'll never let you go.........Yes, Mister Blade is here........Yes, he misses you so much........" Wilbur's face got sadder and sadder by the second. Silent tears ran down his cheeks as he refused to let Fundy know he was crying.

"I love you too, buddy........Mhm, yes, I'm gonna save you.........Mhm, and you're not hurt? You're ok? He's not hurting you?..........You're not injured? Oh my god, that's great. I'm- I'm very glad........What?! He took your leg?!..........So- So you're just stuck there?!.........Oh my god, I'm gonna be there soon, buddy. Just give a few more days.........Yes, I know you're very brave and I do believe you'll be ok.........Hello? Fundy? Hello?........" Wilbur's head tilted slightly, then his face turned into anger.

"If you touch my fucking son I will have your head on a goddamn stick, JSchlatt!" Wilbur yelled into the phone. "Yes, I have your money." He chewed his nails. "W-What was that?" Wilbur asked.

A loud bang sounded through the phone, loud enough for us all to hear, and the call immediately dropped.

Wilbur muffled a sob, covering his mouth.

"Oh my god, oh my god..." Wilbur began to cry, dropping the phone onto Puffy's desk. I went around the desk, pulling Wilbur against me. "He's ok, Wil, he's ok. Schlatt wouldn't shoot him right after you say you have his money. He's smarter than that. He's just doing this to mess with you and get in your head." I said. Wilbur shook his head, continuing to cry.

"He's trying to make you weak, and you're letting him, Wilbur. You're letting him. You need to take care of yourself. Get some sleep, take a shower, and for the love of god, eat something. Do you wanna have no energy in a fight?" I asked. "N...No." Wilbur coughed. "That's what I thought. Go to your room and sleep. At least five hours. Please." I said. He nodded, pushing back from my hug.

I lead Wilbur upstairs to his room, not leaving until he was snoring loudly.

Fundy's POV
A bit before