𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

TW// cussing, broken bones, bruised insides, panicking, crying, drowning mention, hospital-like environment, talk of different fears (tight spaces, restrains, drowning/suffocating, tornadoes, going crazy, fear of darkness, forgetting everything, the ocean, abandonment, and loosing loved ones)
I think that's all?

Wilbur's POV

I was took up to the Med Bay floor. Charlie and Quackity looked at me with sympathy. They stared at me like I was fragile, delicate, fine china that would break if you looked at it too hard. I hated their looks on me.

The elevator pinged, and when the doors opened, I was nearly blinded by the white. Does everything related to a hospital have to be such a piercing white? I mean, my lab is, or, was, white, but still!

We stepped through, and the two led me to a curtain. They pulled it back, and I saw Fundy sitting there, swinging his leg. I need to get him another prosthetic. He was clean. His hair was brushed out, the dirt was wiped from his face, and his clothes were fresh.

He gave me a toothy grin.

"Hey, bud, how are you?" I asked, walking over to the small bed he sat up on. "I'm ok. Tired, hungry, thirsty...scared...but I'm ok." He shrugged. I turned to Quackity. "Can he have some water?" I asked.

Quackity jumped, skidding away for just a moment before returning with a plastic bottle of water, handing it to me, and I gave it to Fundy.

Fundy opened it, nearly chugging the whole thing.

"Woah, slow down, bud, don't drown yourself!" I chuckled, ignoring the pain that sent to my ribs. He flipped me off. "Hey! Woah, woah, woah, bucko! Don't do that!" I gasped. "You do it." He stated blankly. "You..." I sighed, "Yes, I do, but I'm an adult. You can do that once you're...uh...fifteen." I said. He nodded. "Fair."

"We should go get you checked out, Wilbur." Puffy's voice said from around the corner as she stood in the doorway. I nodded, looking at Fundy. "I'll be right back." I said. "Give me some time." He nodded, and I walked away.

I went into what seemed to be a lounge room in the place for the doctors here. I saw...literally everyone. I won't name them all. Y'know, Phil and them. All but Techno. Oh, I hoped he was alright.

"Hey, mate!" Phil smiled. He looked tired. I waved slightly.

"Hello." I robotic voice said from behind me, scaring me. I let out a high pitched squeal, whipping around, seeing some...robot thing. It looked like a fucking marshmallow. The others broke out into laughs. "H-Hi..?" I laughed under my breath.

"Hello, I am Shroud, Hero Headquarters' personal robotic AI healthcare companion. I see, you do not seem to be in my codes. Are you an intruder? Shall I alert the heroes?" The...Shroud...asked? "We're right here, Shroud. He's not an intruder, he's just never been to the Med floor, so you've never seen him." Phil said.

"And- Phil, this is..." I trailed off. "This is Shroud. Tommy named him. He's an AI doctor, probably better than the living doctors here." Phil chuckled.

"I need your information," Shroud said, "I will scan you now." "No- don't scan me!" I waved my hands in front of me, not exactly knowing what 'scanning' was.

"Scan complete."

"Fuckin' hell."

(I am totally not making Shroud based off of Baymax from Big Hero 6...totally...)

"Your name is...William Soot Gold, age twenty. Is this correct?" Shroud asked. "It- Yes? How- How did you-?" "Fantastic, William." He cut me off. "Just...call me Wilbur?"