𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

TW// cussing, kidnapping, crying, weapons (guns, blades, etc.), yelling, behind held for ransom, talk of torture and killing
I think that's all?

Techno's POV
Two days later

I hadn't been back to the heroes' place in a couple of days. Wilbur would text, but he didn't need me for anything. This morning, when I woke up, I saw that I had a text form Wilbur from just one minute ago.

I read it, and began to worry.

The message read, "please fucking call me" in all capital letters.

I immediately called him, putting the phone on speaker and sitting it on my nightstand as I went to my closet to grab some clothes to change in to.

Just a second later, he answered.

"T-Techno! Pl-Please, get over here!" Wilbur yelled, sounding out of breath and scared. "Woah, what's happening?" I asked. "I-I can't explain over the phone, just- just fucking get here!" "Ok, ok, give me twenty minutes, I just woke up, I've gotta get out of my pajamas." I said. "Please hurry..." He said in a quieter, sadder tone.

"I'll be as fast as I can be, Wil. Do you need to stay on the phone?"

"I...don't think so..?"

"Are you hurt?"

"Physically?"

"Yes, physically. Are you physically hurt?"

"I...no..."

"Do you need me to call Phil or is he with you?"

"He's...somewhere. I'm alone."

"Ok, but do you need him? Do you need assistance?"

"I need you..."

Wilbur saying this made my heart nearly shatter. He sounded like he was in pain, emotional pain. I couldn't wrap my head around what could possibly be wrong. It's so early in the morning, I'm surprised he's even awake.

"I'll be there soon, ok?" I said. "Ok...hang up?" "Yeah, ok, I'll hang up. I'll be there soon."

And with that, I pressed the red, end call button.

I quickly threw on some clothes and rushed to my front door, stomping into my shoes, not bothering to retire them. I rushed down the street, jumping on a bus. The ride felt like an eternity, but soon, I was at my destination.

I stupidly ran across the street without looking for cars, and nearly got hit by two.

I rushed into the hero headquarters, seeing that Puffy was not at her desk. Then I remembered that it was her day off, so she was probably handing out with Hannah and the other heroes. I guess the other assistant, Alyssa, just didn't show up?

I rushed to where I heard voices, the large sitting room. I went in, seeing Wilbur was nowhere.

"Have- Have you guys- seen Wil?" I asked, breathing heavy. "Oh my god, are you ok? Have you been running?" Phil asked. I nodded, my hands on my knees. "Have you seem Wil?" I asked again. "No, is he not still asleep?"

"He- He called me, and he was crying- and yelling- and he seemed really frickin' out of it." I panted. Phil stood up, coming towards me, but then rushing past me towards the elevator. I followed, and so did everyone else for some reason.

The look on Quackity's face was one of concern. I guess he's started to like Wilbur again.

I spammed the tenth floor button as everyone was still getting into the elevator.