𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

TW// cussing, arguing, crying, panicking, darkness phobia, power outage, being trapped in a room
I think that's all?

Wilbur's POV
one week later cus yeah

Techno was...better. Not the best, but he could be worse. He was able to move throughout the building on his own, but he was still in some pain most of the day. I felt like it was my fault since I'm the reason the gas tank even exploded in the first place.

My ribs were practically fine now, along with my stupidly mild burns, and it made me feel bad that I was fine and Techno was still hurting.

It was quiet in the tower. I was alone on a level, and I had no clue where anyone else was. The silence was nice. Something I needed after this hectic week.

I turned into my bedroom, walking over to my nightstand. I grabbed my phone, seeing that I had a text from Techno.

Come to floor 12 I'm alone and bored :[ and they programmed Shroud to let him go anywhere in the whole tower and he's being annoying, it read.

I laughed, putting the phone back onto my nightstand, and turning to leave my room. Before I left, I paused, my head looking towards the closet. I thought, and didn't remember if all those weapons were still in there.

So, I walked over, opened the closet, and saw the small amount of ammo and knives and a singular gun in the floor.

I took a mental note to get those back to their right place before one of the younger kids (Tommy specifically because he's a fucking gremlin) gets ahold of them.

I shut the closet back, now actually leaving the room. I went down the hall; the silence making my footsteps seem impossibly loud.

I pressed the elevator button, and waited for the doors to open. When they did, I stepped in, and pressed the twelve button. I was currently on floor twenty-eight. This place is just a bit tall, maximum forty floors.

The elevator went down just two floors, stopping on twenty-six. The doors opened and Quackity and I made eye contact.

"Uh," He paused, looking at me, "Hey," Hey said. I nodded slightly, looking away. He awkwardly stepped into the compact, moving room.

I had kind of been avoiding him; my mind still confused about how I feel towards him. I want to hate him, but I also feel like I shouldn't.

"What floor?" I asked, clearing my throat. "Twelve," He said, "Charlie needs me, apparently. Said Shroud was being a bitch." "Oh, same. Techno said that." I replied. "Hm."

The doors closed back, and the elevator began to move again. It seemed oddly slower than usual.

It was very silent, until Quackity opened his fucking mouth, as per usual.

"So how're you?" He asked. My head nor my body moved at all. I just glanced over at him with my eyes, my mouth pressed into a thin line, before looking back ahead of me.

"Ok..." He he dragged out, "Some crazy fucking weather we're having, huh?" He said, as if he was dying for me to speak. "Pardon?" I replied, my head now actually moving his way. "The weather? Raining pretty bad out." He said, glancing up from his phone.

"Oh. I...didn't notice." I said, looking back ahead of me. "How? This place is basically made out of windows." He laughed. "Sorry, I was sort of lost in my own mind." I said sarcastically. He clicked his tongue, looking away from me.

I glanced at the floor number it said we were at.

Seventeen.

"God, can this thing go any faster? Usually we would've been there before you opened you down mouth the first time. What's taking so long?" I huffed, tapping my foot. "Maybe it's the weather?" Quackity shrugged.