𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

TW// cussing, not eating/skipping meals, talk of watching murder and parent death, crying, talk of being drunk
I think that's all?

Wilbur's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't recognize my surroundings for a moment. When I did recognize it, I had other things to worry about. Like where the hell was Fundy and Techno? Why am I alone in here?

I stood up, my back popping. I left the large sitting room, walking around the lower level of the huge building.

"Excuse me?" A voice said. I turned around, seeing that 'Puffy' lady. "If you're looking for your son and friend, I can take you to them. They're in the dining hall with everyone else." She said. "I am, thank you." I smiled. She nodded, leading me away.

She took me into a fancy elevator, pressing the third floor button. We went up for a few seconds before stopping. The doors opened, and she took me through the large, open halls until we made it to a door.

"Right in here." She said, opening the doors.

"Papa!" I heard Fundy say. I looked up, seeing him getting up from a large table, coming over to me. He was wearing a leg that was a bit too tall for him.

"Hey, buddy, where'd you get this fancy thing?" I asked. "Ranboo made it! He's so cool! He's a sick hybrid, papa. He can teleport, and speak this weird language, and he can make things appear out of thin air! He made this! It's a bit too big, but it works until you can make me another!" He said.

"That's amazing, bud! You're pretty full of energy for this early in the morning, aren't you? Did you eat candy without my permission?" I asked. "Tommy gave it to me." "Heyyy! You weren't supposed to tell!" A boy a couple of years younger than Fundy said. I rolled my eyes. "It's fine just this once." I said.

Fundy grabbed my sleeve, dragging me over to two empty seats. He made me sit in one, and he sat in the other.

"Are you hungry?" Phil asked. "Oh, no thank you. I'm not." I said. "You sure? You haven't ate since...I guess before shit went down yesterday." He said. "I'm not hungry."

I felt a hand on my arm. I looked over, seeing Techno in the seat next to me with a worried face.

"What? Am I not allowed to skip a meal?" I laughed. "You've skipped the past two days of meals, Wilbur." He said. I shrugged him off. "No I haven't, you're just being dramatic. I've ate." I said.

I then thought for a moment. I don't think had actually ate anything in more than just two days. I've been so busy, I just forget. I wasn't gonna say this, though. Especially in a bunch of basically strangers.

I felt a tap on my arm. I looked over, seeing Fundy handed me half a piece of toast.

"I'm full." He whispered. I smiled weakly at him. I raised him so well, he's so thoughtful. I took the bread from him, silently eating it.

Time skip

All of the kids were somewhere playing, and the rest of us were hanging out in the kitchen for some reason.

Phil looked like he wanted to say something. I guess about yesterday.

"If you wanna talk about yesterday, Phil, we can." I said blankly. "W-What?" He blinked a few times. "I can tell you're thinking about it. If you wanna say something, just say it."

He exhaled.

"I don't mean to bring it up again. I just wanna say that I'm sorry that happened. Your parents, I mean." Phil said. I nodded. "Yeah, it was a pretty daunting thing for little me." I laughed under my breath.