𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

TW// cussing, blood, fire, explosion, broken bone, burns, alcohol mentions, being held for ransom, panicking
I think that's all?

Wilbur's POV

My mind was on so many different topics at the moment, and they wouldn't stop running through my head.

Where is Fundy? Is he safe?

Why is Techno crying? He never cries.

Oh my god, I just tortured a man to his death.

What the hell, why am I clung to Quackity and why is he comforting me?

What is that pain I feel? Burns?

It's so hot, get me away from this burning building.

Holy shit, I'm covered in Schlatt's blood.

I really was covered. Well, my fathers coat was, not necessarily the clothes I had on underneath.

"Where...Fundy- Where is Fundy?" I asked, messing up my words. "He's alright." Quackity said. "No, I need to see him! I need- I need to hear him, I need to feel his hair, I- I have to know." I breathed out.

Quackity rubbed his thumb over my cheek, whispering, "alright."

He turned his head, his hand leaving my face to wave someone over. I was still holding his other hand. Why am I holding his hand? I'm supposed to hate this bastard, not get flushed when he jokes that my morning voice is hot.

I heard footsteps, followed by a "papa!" right before I saw Fundy being sat down in front of me by Hannah, grabbing me around the neck in a hug. He cried so loud. Oh, I hate when he cries, he should never be sad. He deserves all of the happiness in the world.

I now let go of Quackity's shirt and hand, hugging Fundy back. I was still basically in Quackity's fucking lap, but hey, who gives a shit right now, my son is alive.

"I-It was so dark...he's so mean, papa, why does he yell? Did I do something?" He asked in a small voice. "No, you didn't do anything, buddy. He's an evil man, you didn't do anything to deserve being yelled at." I shook my head, squeezing Fundy, ignoring the few burns on my arms.

I then heard sirens in the distance. Police sirens, and a fire truck or two. Hopefully an ambulance as well, because Techno isn't looking too good.

A bit after that is a blur, but I found myself sitting in the back of a police car with Fundy sitting in my lap, answering the Polices' questions.

"Can you put him down so I can see the burns on your arm? See if we need to get you to a hospital?" A cop lady asked me. I held onto Fundy tighter, shaking my head, remembering my promise to never let him go.

"Go help Tech." I mumbled into the back of Fundy's shirt. "He looks like shit." I said. "A police escort has already left with him and nearly all of your hero friends, they're taking him back to the...whatever they called their base. Headquarters?" She asked herself. I nodded.

"You said nearly all of them...who is still here?" I asked. "Uhm...they didn't disclose their names. I can go retrieve them for you?" She offered. I nodded. "That would be appreciated."

She left, and I took my attention to what Fundy was saying to the police.

"No, sir, I don't know his name," He said to the office, "But he's a ram hybrid, obsessed with any form of alcohol, mainly whiskey, Jack Daniel's." "Woah, bud, since when do you know the names of Whiskey brands?" I asked. "He made me drink one. Tasted like crap. How do people drink that's stuff? Blegh." He stuck his tongue out at the thought of its flavor.