𝚝𝚎𝚗

TW// cussing, talk of death/killing, talk of crying
I think that's all?

Wilbur's POV

We arrived at a large, literal penthouse. I was being dramatic earlier when I said penthouse, I didn't actually know he lived in one. The car ride had been silent, and I hadn't let go of Fundy. I was still iffy about all of this.

Phil opened his door, getting out, and I opened mine after a few seconds of hesitation. I stepped out, then helping Fundy out. Helping him inside the large building was a hassle, but I managed.

When we walked in, I immediately had tons of eyes on me.

"Quit your staring. I will explain everything in a moment." Phil said loud enough for them all to hear him clearly. The people quickly looked away. Most of them were full human, but a few were hybrid.

I spotted a lady behind a desk. She had blue eyes and long, fluffy, white hair, but the underneath of her hair was a soft rainbow color. She had two ram horns sticking out of the side of her head, sheep ears, and a small black nose with a black lime leading down to her upper lip, which was also black. Her bottom lip was a normal skin color. She was also very pale, but it was a pretty pale.

"Puffy, I thought you were home with Ranboo and Tubbo. Where's Tommy?" Phil asked. "Had to come in early tonight. Alyssa wasn't feeling well. The boys are in Tommy's room." She said with a soft voice. "Alright, thank you." Phil nodded.

We then kept walking.

"Who is Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy?" I asked. "Tubbo is her son, and Tommy is mine." Phil said, exhaling. "And Ranboo basically lives with her and Tubbo. His parents aren't around much. Or, they are, but he doesn't seem very find of them. He won't talk to us why, though. I assume they aren't the kindest." He said. I nodded.

"He spends most of his time with Tubbo and Puffy, but the person who buys his clothes and stuff, the person who basically took him in, is Duck, or, Alex Quackity as you may know him better. He just spends his time at Puffy's place because he and Tubbo are good friends." Phil cleared his throat. "Oh...Alex...is like his second father?" I asked. Phil nodded.

"He is, but, please don't think poorly of Ranboo because of this. I heard that you and Quackity have quite the past, but Quackity doesn't talk to Ranboo about his past. Ranboo knows nothing about who Quackity was, or is at the moment for the most part." He said. I nodded.

The thought of Quackity made my head nearly explode. I hated his guts nowadays. I just hoped he wasn't here.

"By the way, other heroes do live here. I'll tell you their hero names and then their real name. So, to start, myself, Frost/Ant, TheDude/Sam, Halo/Bad, RoseX/Hannah, Diamond/Skeppy, Slime/Charlie..." He paused, "And Duck/Alex Quackity." He said. I sighed, keeping my cool.

"That's a lot of heroes." I nervously laughed. "It is, and they know who you are, but I won't let anything happen to you or your son." "What about Techno?" I asked. "And him as well."

We went around the corner, and into a large sitting room with a huge television and a big L shaped sofa. I think every hero Phil named was there. I stopped dead in my tracks, pushing Fundy slightly behind me.

"Ahem!" Phil cleared his throat loudly to gain their attention. "Hey, boss man, what's..." The hero TheDude/Sam paused when he saw me.

"Before you flip!" Phil held up his hands, "This is Wilbur. Better known as Soot to you all. I know you know who he is. Believe me, he is harmless. He's not going to do anything to hurt anyone. You've seen the news, his house got exploded by the Dream Team. He needs a place to stay with..." Phil paused, glancing at Fundy and then me. I nodded. "He needs a place to stay with his son."