ONE

A YEAR LATER
NEW YORK CITY
— WHERE IT BEGINS. . .

STELLA'S POV

STELLA'S POV

I run to the other side of the room, not being able to catch my breath. Jesus, I was not expecting to be chased by ghostface late at night in New York City. Worst of all, none of us were supposed to be out late at night.

   Sprinting away from the tall figure I push myself harder to make it across the omega house.

   Oh god the party.

   My feet pick up but I feel myself getting tired before the tall figure grabbed me and picked me up—laughing forcefully.

   Shit shit shit !

   With enough strength I nudge them hard on their rib cage and a squeal came out of their mouth, releasing their strength and dropping me to the ground.

   "Oh no you don't!" the person spoke.

   I look up from the ground and brace myself for another impact before realizing ... that was no ghostface talk. It was a normal person, someone who sounded exactly like someone I knew.

    "You fucking creep!" I yell, as I kick him in the leg. I got up from the ground and pulled the mask off only to reveal Jason. "You think this is funny? Oh, Jason. You do realize that whatever you just tried to pull was not okay!".

     He laughs. "Relax, Stells! It was just a harmless prank".

   "Harmless?" I question, pushing him harder. "Jason you grabbed me and had an actual knife, this is not funny!".

   "Fine fine" he sighed. He holds his hand out for me to pull him up—only I ignore it and scoff. "You seriously can't be that mad?".

   "You know what happened back in Woodsboro!"— "you know this was traumatizing".

   I begin to see the sympathy on his face. The guilt came over him and he shook his head, "whatever, just go to the omega party, I'll be there later, I gotta take care of something".

    "Just change out of that stupid outfit". Jasosn smirks and turns opposite of me.

I always had a bad feeling about him. Now I do even more.

I wasn't too far from the Omega house. The music was loud I could hear it from before Jason started chasing me. Which, I wasn't surprised no cops had stopped the party by now.

It wasn't very fun to look at everyone dressed up in monstrous costumes in masks. On the other hand, I, dressed up in a cowgirl costume— therefore matching with Chad, it was his plan to get all the oooos from people around us.

Walking into the room someone clears their throat and I turn around. Mindy was smiling right at me, "Good! You're here, Tara has been looking all over for you".