FIFTEEN

— NEW YORK CITY
SUBWAY STATION: LOCATION 1

STELLA'S POV,

We all walked on the side of the subway station, there were tons of people to even move around. Hence why Ethan was holding my hand to make sure I didn't get lost.

    "Is this even a good plan?" Ethan asks, as we all step down the steps of the subway.

   I take a quick notice that Tara rolls her eyes, "you don't have to come if you don't want too".

   "So what?" He shrugs, "we're just gonna peel off and he's going to take us out one by one?".

   I give him a look of embarrassment. "E, if you say it like that it sounds bad. I promise you he isn't going to take any of us out. We got you".

He simply shrugs his shoulders. The crowds were moving in small groups, Ethan was still holding with a good grip—to make sure I wouldn't let go. A couple of people had pushed behind me, making the both of us move a little behind with Mindy.

"Shit!" I mumbled, "Chad! Chad! We're behind a little!". He turned around and was about to reply before Danny had pushed him in the subway—the doors closed.

"Are you serious!" Mindy groans. We go up to her, Ethan places his hand on her shoulder and she jumps. "Get your ghostface ass away from me ghostface". Ethan furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head before giving me a confused look.

"Just let her go" I say, as we watch her walk away to the other station door. Ethan was still looking at her confusingly , but stopped , when she raised her arms in the air in a what the hell do you want way.

"She definitely hates me" Ethan replies.

We make our way into the subway, thankfully this one wasn't too crowded. I was standing off to the side with Ethan as Mindy stood near the doors, so she could be ready to get out. We were about ten stops away from our location, Ethan noticed I grew more and more worried by the minute.

"It'll be okay" he tells me, as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in for comfort. "Just think about that date I wanna take you on. We'll be alright".

I smile at him, "Yeah, the date. And we'll have so much fun!".

"Theo is gonna do a whole interrogation on me, huh" he laughs.

"Hmm pretty sure" I say. "He is overprotective so he will question you a lot. But, it's all good. You're too sweet to do anything".

    Ethan smiles at me then stops as he notices Mindy glaring at him. He gives her a small wave before a little smirk came across his face, which was cute.

    However, I wasn't liking anything around us. There were multiple people dressed in Ghostface attire, and I wondered if any of these could be a possible ghostface. The lights began to flicker, "few more stops" Ethan mentions.

   "Better hurry up" I whisper, "the lights are flickering too much and—"

    Lights out.

   Oh my god.

    I felt Ethan bring me closer, whispering it's okay, once again. Was it actually okay? Was Mindy okay? The lights stayed off for another good thirty seconds before everyone was boarding off the subway.

    Ethan wasn't concentrated—instead he watched as everyone walked off before I took a gasp and he zoned back in. Mindy was on the ground , in pain , as her stomach bled out.

   "Oh shit!" Ethan says, pushing past everyone to make his way towards Mindy. I do the same, except many people were pushing me back—I squeeze through quickly.

    "HELP! SOMEBODY HELP!" Ethan calls out, as he held Mindy's wound.

   "HELP" I yelled out.

    "We gotta get you outta here, okay?" Ethan panics, he picks Mindy up, and I help out grabbing her from the other side. We make our way out the subway, and place Mindy against the pillar.

    "Someone call 911!" Ethan says, as he's panicking more, he looked down at the blood on his hands and gasped. "Mindy you're gonna be okay".

    I rip apart my sweater and wrap it around Mindy's stomach, to stop more and more blood from coming out. "That should do it...for now , we're gonna get you to the hospital soon".

     As Mindy tries to catch her breath she looks up at Ethan and says, "fuck! I got it wrong again".

    Ethan tilts his head and shakes it off. "Stay with us Mindy".

    "Call...Chad..please" she says.

    "Okay, okay, I will" I said, taking my phone out.

    Hell, we were just getting started.

—> LENA SPEAKS 💌 🎟️
... closer and closer ! hope u liked this chapter
& check out my new ethan book that i published! im
excited to write that one as well <33