TWELVE

— NEW YORK CITY

STELLA'S POV ,

I laid my head back against the hard surface of the van. Being squished in here was not my exact idea of meeting in a public place. I sat in between Chad and Ethan—as my legs were resting on Ethan's lap. He spoke about how I should be getting rest at home rather than being here with them, which, he had complained about last night during his huge rant. Although I wish he was wrong when Ethan said this was going to be hard.

    Kirby had gone through a shit ton of explaining about what was going to be happening. I had to be plainly honest, I was scared to death.

"That's how our uncle Randy died" Mindy groaned, rolling her eyes at Kirby. The older woman stayed quiet as she looked away— not knowing how to respond to Mindy. "Broad daylight, brought into a place, stab stab stab, no more randy!".

"is now a good time to say a joke? I just really need to calm the mood" I blab, I start to fiddle with my hands as I grow more and more nervous. Of course we actually had to stop ghostface but I just wished our planning would last a little longer.

I had no idea how this was going to plan out. We were all going in blind wondering if we would all make it out alive—which Ethan had feared for me. Last night before he went to bed he had texted me asking if I was okay. It warmed my heart. I knew I could count on him.

"Hey, it's okay" Chad reassured, as he rubbed my back. "I promise you nothing is going to happen and that we're all going to be safe".

"I know, I know".

   "You want some Cheetos?" Ethan asked, handing his bag of Cheetos towards me. I look over at him and roll my eyes, "no, clearly you're too chicken for hot Cheetos".

"Sorry I have a low spice tolerance" he raises his hands in the air.

For the next few minutes we sat there in the van as Kirby awaited for any sudden incoming calls. At this rate it could've been anyone—Theo's trust for Dan decreased as he tagged along. My guess was because he still liked Sam and was jealous of the two. As much as he didn't want to admit it, i was probably right.

"can you guys listen to my idea first? i really don't want to die" Theo chimes in, looking straight at Mindy. "No offense, but you guys already know how this works. But for me and Ethan? We're new, we have no idea what we're getting into".

   "Fair point" Mindy agrees. "Okay Mr. Hart, tell us what you got".

   "I agree with getting them into the theater" he starts, "when I worked for um..well not important...but, I still have some of my stuff, pepper spray? Tasers, we could really use those stuff".

    Kirby nods her head. "I like you. I agree, but these new ghostfaces are...are just insane. You have to trick them in order to make this plan work".

   "Trick them how?" Ethan asks, "what if they're so smart and outsmart your plan?".

   "Right.." Kirby sighs. "That too".

   I was about to respond until Kirby's computer had picked up a signal—far away from us. Shit, whoever that was needed help for sure.

"It's Gale" Kirby freaks out. She quickly types away on her computer tracking the location. "You guys need to go find Gale immediately".

Chad gives me a worried look. Things were about to get ugly. I then look at Ethan who's shaking his head, his leg was bouncing up and down nervously. "You okay?".

"We're gonna die" he whispers. "I'm not ready".

—> LENA SPEAKS 💌🎟️
chapters will be becoming shorter ( with more detail of course) to make enough chps + extra added scenes that i come up with! which i have a lot in mind ...... ...

hope u liked this one!!!

also .... i have a scream 6 apply fic currently in my drafts, would anyone be down to join?