BONUS

ALTERNATIVE ENDING
( as promised ; this is not how the book ends
but this is just an alternate ending of what i had in mind between this one and the original... enjoy!
warning: talks abt death )

     NEW YORK
( FINAL BATTLE )

     I was out of breath and I wanted to cry. Ethan had just revealed himself as ghostface and my heart was breaking into a million of pieces. It was something I should've expected and I was just too blindsided by the love I had for him to even notice.

The Ethan Landry I knew was standing in front of me in his ghostface outfit. A smirk appeared across his face as he showed no signs of feeling bad. He actually hated me.

Is this what I get? For falling in love with a boy. Mindy was right, never trust the love interest. Here I was, assuming it was someone else other than Ethan, but my love interest was gone.

"Ethan?" My voice was shaky.

"Surprised huh" he smirks, "Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean? All I had to do was room with a conceded condescending alpha, literally named Chad! Fuck it felt good to kill him!".

I shake my head. Hearing those words come out of his mouth made me sick to my stomach. Him and Chad were best friends...were best friends. "How could you do this? To me? To all of us? Did you even think about what could happen".

"What I felt for you was real, Stells" he confirms. "But I had to quickly stop myself from going any further to prevent myself from breaking your heart, but oh well, I still did".

  I cry, "you killed Anika. You killed Chad , you killed Natalia".

Both , Ethan and Detective Bailey begin to laugh. "Natalia? You think she's dead?".

"Stella..step back" Tara says, grabbing my arm.

"She died in front of me and—"

"Oh I didn't die" someone says from behind us. Ethan quickly ran up to me and grabbed me, holding the knife near me.

Fuck, he didn't care about me.

They revealed themselves, only for it to be Natalia.

"Good job, Nattie" Ethan applauded her. "You take care of Theo and I take care of Stells".

"Let go of me!" I yell. He was holding my arm tightly while he had his knife near my stomach. "Ethan, you wouldn't do this".

    "Oh, I won't?" He laughs again, this time swipes the knife at my arm. I groan in pain as I fall to the ground, I couldn't imagine it, I had already lost so much blood the past few days—losing more would've been terrible. "Get up".

    I do what he says. But at this point Tara and Sam are off running from the other Baileys. From the corner of my eye I see Theo fighting back Natalia as he's holding back his tears. All those childhood memories with them were gone in an instant.

     Ethan began to drag me to another room, the room where Chad was in. He was there—his body was there, I yell out his name "CHAD! CHAD!". There was no response.

    "Shut up! Shut up" Ethan shushes me, he places his hand on top of my mouth , and throws his knife across the room. He then lifts my arm and examines my cut. "Trust me I didn't mean to do that".

    I push him off of me. "What are you talking about! You hurt me!".

    "No no" he stutters. "That was just an act. I don't even want to do this. You're getting out of here".

    "You killed Chad" I say once again, "You killed Chad! You can't take that back. Look at him!" I point towards Chad, which makes Ethan turn around, his hands were shaky. "That was your best friend". As Ethan is looking over at Chad I run across to grab the knife he had.

    "Stella! No—".

    Into his stomach. I stood there frozen as I watch Ethan fall to the ground. I then look up at Theo, smirking at Ethan, "you little asshole."

    "Theo!" I gasp. Instantly I drop the knife and run to Ethan. "Oh my god, Ethan. I...I no Ethan".

    "Stella..." he cries. "I do love you. I always have".

   "Ethan" I frown, wrapping my hand into his. "I love you even if you hurt me I love you".

   Theo shakes his head. "Let's go. He's gone let's go". Ethan was no longer moving, the pressure in his hand dropped and he was no longer holding onto my hand. Ethan Landry was gone. The boy that I adored was gone. The boy who turned out to be a murderer was gone.

CHAT WITH ME
again this is an au chapter !
but if you'd like for this to be the ending
you can totally imagine it as that!