NINETEEN

— NEW YORK CITY
THE FINAL FIGHT 1

STELLA'S POV ,

I try and catch my breath as Quinn was chasing me, but, had no luck. Ethan was right behind us as he tried holding her back. However, her only resort was to swipe her knife right at him telling him to fuck off. She wanted me dead. Other than them being ghostface, I had no idea why she truly wanted me dead. Quinn had no idea about my history back in woodsboro, sure, she only knew a little bit but it didn't make any sense.

    It's like she hated me with everything inside of her.

    I reach past the doors and meet back with everyone else. Who were all standing in a circle surrounded by Bailey and Natalia.

    Theo looked over at me and cursed. However, Natalia was quick to grab me and hold the knife near my neck.

    Shit.

    "Natalia!" Both Theo and Ethan said in unison. I look over at both of them—fear across my face. This was it, Natalia was going to do Quinn's dirty work.

    "Explain" Theo whispers. "Explain why you're doing all this shit?".

    "You killed our brother!" Quinn yells.

    "You said he died in a car accident?" Tara asks.

   "No no you sweet dumb thing" Ethan laughs. "He died in Woodsboro. With the help of your bitch sister" Ethan speaks, looking over at Tara.

    He was confusing the hell out of me. One minute he was trying to save me the next he was back on his act of wanting to kill us all.

    "Richie?" I mumbled.

    "Bingo" Natalia laughs, "now you get it".

   I look over at Ethan and curse him out. "Fuck you! You let me tell you all the shit he did to me only to find out you guys were brothers?".

    The anger on his face turned into a frown. He looked confused—"Stells, no I—"

    "enough" I say.

   "Well! What are you guys waiting for!" Bailey yelled at them. "KILL THEM".

    Tara and Theo, ran off to get away from Quinn who was chasing after them. Natalia was still ahold of me as I try and wiggle out of her arms. I quickly kick her knee as hard as I can for her to release her grip on me.

    "fuck you!" she says.

    I turn around , looking for Tara, but only meet eyes with Ethan—before Sam sticks her knife into his chest multiple times; causing him to yell.

    Those screams made me flinch as I ignore it and run the other way. "Get out of here, Stella!" He yells from the distance. "Please, get out of here!".

     My heart sinks as I hear the words come out of his mouth. Ignoring it was the worse part, helping him would've been way worse.

    Sam was already gone; from the corner of my eye I see Natalia taking a stab right at her. I run up to them and grab the knife from the floor—to protect Sam as much as I can. I take a glance at Natalia and in the knife goes into her stomach, Sam following along with me.

     "Stella..." Theo says, running up from behind us. He looks down at Natalia—her face goes to immediate horror, "let me finish this". He takes the knife from my hand and closes his eyes, pushing the knife deeper into her stomach. Sam removed her knife from her stomach, walking to the other side; sticking it in her back.

    I couldn't watch.

    I look up to the balcony, the door was still open. I rush up to the stairs and quickly make my way up; Tara was holding Kirby's gun, as Quinn teased the knife in her face.

    "Come here you bitch!" She says, looking at me.

    "Shut the fuck up!" Tara yells. "You're the fucking bitch".

    Quinn tilts her head and laughs, "Me? I'm the bitch? You guys are so funny?".

    "We're funny alright" Tara said. She held the gun up to Quinn's head, as she came running towards us yelling.

    "Tara shoot her!" I yell. Tara shoots the gun straight to her forehead, immediate fall to the grown, as her body came towards us.

     We both sigh as I rest towards the balcony. However, the blood on my hands caused me to fall back; luckily I was able to grab ahold of what I could, as Tara helped as she quickly got my hands.

     "Our hands are too bloody!" She groans, as she tries her best to keep me steady.

     "I'm trying to pull myself up and—"

    "Let her go , Tara!" Ethan yells from below. He was waving his knife—a smirk appearing on his face.

    "No!" Tara yells back, "you're insane!".

    Ethan rolls his eyes, "I'm not going to hurt her!".

    I glance at Tara and nod my head, "it's okay" I mumbled. "Just let me go. Get out of here".

     Tara frowns, and let's my hand go, Ethan threw his knife to the ground and catches me. "I got you. I always do".

"Okay" I whisper, "Okay...yeah". But whatever happened between us in that very moment I snapped out of it—getting off him as quickly as possible. I looked down to the knife on the ground and quickly snatched it, pointing it towards him.

"Stells?" he questions, as he moves back with his arms raised in the air. "what're you doing?".

"you're related to him" i cry, tears were streaming down my face and all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and disappear. "you're just like him".

Ethan frowns, "no im..im not".

"you killed chad".

He sighs as he steps closer—placing his hands on mine. Ethan looks at the knife then down to his stomach. "If you want me gone...do it Stells".

"No you're not gonna die" i quickly say, "you're absolutely crazy".

"Crazy is one way to put it" he laughs. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to ease this moment between us, it was our last moments. I feared it was, or maybe it wasn't and I was actually the one thinking this nonsense.

    He brings my hands closer to his stomach, stopping before the knife goes in. "No, Ethan".

     "I'm already hurt, Stells" he says, his hands were shaky as he looked me in the eye. He tries to examine my face as I notice his fear.

    "i cursed you out earlier...."

    "and you had a reason. Stella, I don't care about that".

     "—and I felt betrayed" i say, but I didn't care anymore. "Ethan, if im getting out of here...you are to and it's gonna be hard but—".

     "—Stella, move!"

    I close my eyes shut as the pain hit my back. The discomfort feeling of the knife came right out; as my legs were shaking. "Ethan..."

    His eyes widened and he looked over, "dad!".

     Bailey stands there as he watches me fall into Ethan' arms, both, falling to the ground. He held me carefully whispering it was gonna be okay.

     "If you don't mind me" Bailey speaks, "I'll finish Sam".

    "Stella?" Ethan asks, trying to stop the blood with his bare hands—although it didn't do anything. "I'll get you out of here".

     "...I've lost—" I start, my voice begins to crack as I can hardly speak any words. "a lot of...blood...already. I've been...stabbed..multiple times—I can't".

      "TARA, SAM!" He calls out, "I don't care if I die. But I want you to live, you hear me? Stella? Stella? Can you hear me? Stella....?".

—> LENA SPEAKS 💌 🎟️
crying, absolutely, my heart breaks
& omg someone made an edit of stells and ethan
on tik tok, that made me so happy :')