TEN

— NEW YORK
NEXT DAY

STELLA'S POV ,

   Last night was a blur. It all happened so fast, from being stabbed multiple times, seeing Ethan's face with just pure horror, and Chad quickly running to me. In fact, I thought that was my last night. I had feared that pushing Ethan wasn't enough and the boys would get attacked right after I had blacked out. But, no.

   "Oh fuck!" Tara gasped, she jumped up from her seat and ran to the bed. "You're awake! GUYS STELLS IS AWAKE!".

   My mind was all over the place, I watched as everyone came rushing into the room quickly, except Ethan—who walked in slowly, with a sadden look on his face.

   "I'm so fucking stupid!" Chad repeatedly said. "Stells I am so sorry. I genuinely thought you two were behind me—and I—I am sorry".

   I shook my head. "It's okay, Chad. I'll get better".

   I then look over at Mindy who was frowning at me. "Stella, I am sorry. You were right. I'm just glad you're okay". Though, I didn't say a word back. I simply just smiled at Mindy before she stepped aside and let Ethan come through.

   "How—How are you...feeling" Ethan asks, he takes a look at me, then sits down on the bed. "I thought you were...gone".

   "At least not yet" I laugh, but immediately regret it because my stomach starts to hurt with all my stitched up wounds. "You can never get rid of me Ethan Landry".

"Yeah, never".

   Sitting here in the hospital bed was just pushing me back to a year ago when both Tara and I had gotten attacked, yet, she was attacked first— at home by herself, Wes was attacked, than I, before I knew it Chad did so as well, and Liv had passed away. Nothing like these memories to be reminded of was great whatsoever. Although the company by everyone wasn't enough.

   Mindy was quick to sit down by the chair next to me with a pen and paper in her hand. "When do you think you're getting out of here?".

"Uh..." I start, "Some of these wounds are pretty bad and I'm not too entirely sure".

   "Someone needs to keep watch with you here like what happened with Tara back in woodsboro".

   "Me and Chad will stay? It's only for two days?" Tara spoke up.

   Two days wasn't enough. They were crazy to think that I'd be better within two days. The wound on my leg was the worst one since I had loss a good amount of blood.

   "It's okay, we got you" Sam smiles at me. "We all do".

ETHAN'S POV ,

   I couldn't bare to see the fact that Stella was in the hospital room. Her face had said it all, scared, confused, and just angry. As much as getting the job done was a lot to handle, I needed Stella away from this mess immediately.

   After a few hours in the hospital being spent she had told me to head on over to class— making sure I didn't miss any other lecture for the both of us.

   Instead , I went straight home.

   I quickly opened the door to Quinn's room and stare at her.

   "What".

   "You told me you were getting Mindy last night".

   All she did was roll her eyes. "Chad was with you guys so I took the chance. Have to take out a twin first".

   "Quinn!" I get angrier. "You hurt Stella".

   "Yeah?" she confusingly says. "Stella is a bitch. She also took a stab at Richie, you have to take her out too".

   This just gets messier by the minute.

   I look down to the ground. "I know—no yeah".

   "Then?".

   "You let me handle Stella" I say. "Do whatever the hell you want with the rest but Stella...don't even think about it".

   I slam the door to her room and head straight to mine. Even thinking about the fact that Stella trusted me, I knew deep down inside of her she didn't. Mindy was on my top—she was trying to prove to Stella about the truth.

   The actual truth was going to hurt Stella. But not only Stella.

   I look over at the family photo sitting on my counter. Dad...mom... Richie...Quinn and I...and... and....

     Stella was going to find out eventually. Even if I tried my hardest to prevent it.

LENA SPEAKS 💌
laugh out loud.
ethan ur so funny! xo
ANYWHO , WELL THATS CH 10 FOR U