FOURTEEN

— NEW YORK

STELLA'S POV,

    No ghostface had appeared after that call a couple of hours ago. It was more of a warning sign towards me. Not to be careful, but because they knew my fear that someone wasn't going to make it out alive. Whether or not whoever ghostface was—they were done for. Tara was going to make sure of that, as she was showing me the switch blade she had gotten from the store.

   A sharp one to be exact—super sharp. I gasped as she opened it up, Ethan's eyes widened as I handed it towards him. "That's sharp" he says.

   "Good!" Tara smiles, "Good enough to get revenge on that motherfucker once and for all".

   "Finally" I sigh, sitting down against the wall. Both Chad , Tara , and Mindy follow behind me as we all sit down. I lay my head on Chad's shoulder as Mindy does to Tara. "Never thought I'd be seeing a ghostface here in New York where we'd actually have to fight against it".

   "You think" Mindy frowns. "I'm scared guys. I really don't want to get hurt again".

   "Neither do I" Chad responds.

   "I don't want you getting hurt either" she sighs. Both of the twins intertwine their hands together for safety.

   I look over at Sam who had tears in her eyes. "So what do we do now?".

   "To win this time" she responds. "He wants to punish me. me! So maybe I'll let him. Give myself up. If this is what I have to do to keep you guys safe, it's worth it". Sam was in tears as she spoke.

   All our heads joint up and we give her a stare. Was she being serious? There was no way Sam was thinking she could pull that off easily. If she was going to need help she knew we'd follow her no matter what.

   "No! No!" Tara immediately says. "You went back to woodsboro to protect me. Not only to protect me but to also protect Stella because you knew Theo wasn't there anymore. Everyday you make the decision to protect us and none of us would be alive if you didn't protect us".

   I stood up from the ground and stand next to Tara. "You have to let us protect you this time".

   Sam looks over at me and says, "No..no. I'll do my job. You guys have done enough".

   "No, Sam" I say, I start to get a little angry but I understood where she was coming from. "No matter where we go I always try my best to protect you guys, all of you guys". I look back at Ethan and give him a small smile—instead he frowns back, the look on his face...he seemed hurt. "I don't care how long I've known some of you guys but I love each and every one of you. So we're all in this together. He's going to be fucking dead once and for all".

   "We're a team" Tara smiles.

   "No, we're a family" Mindy corrects her.

   "Let's go!" Chad yells, as he claps his hands. "Fast five! Hands in". I let out a small laugh as I place my hand on top of his—Mindy, Tara, and Sam follow along with my actions.

   "Fast what?" Danny asks.

   "It's an us thing" Chad explains to him. "Woodsboro group".

   Damn right it was. The fast five was officially the fast five. I had to admit this nickname for us was finally coming in handy and Chad took it very well.

   "Is there any place we could trap him in?" Ethan asked. We all look his way before Sam says, "the old theater. With the creepy ass shrine".

   "And after that?" I ask. Tara began taking her phone out and dialing a number. It rang for a few moments before Detective Bailey answered the phone.

   "Hello?"

   "Are you in or out?" Tara asks.

   "I'm in" he spoke. "Theo and Kirby are with me. We'll be on our way soon. The doors will be locked once you guys enter so there's no way of him getting in". He hung up.

   "We execute him" Tara spoke. Giving each other looks we all nodded our heads—we were in complete plan. Finally ending this shitty nightmare, I prayed to god we'd all make it out alive.

   I did not want to lose anyone again. Especially Ethan.

—> LENA SPEAKS 💌 🎟️
ok guys i have like 3 WAYS i wanna end this book
( and ofc ill tell you the other 2 ways in an au ending chapter ) i wouldn't want to leave u guys hanging.