SEVENTEEN

— NEW YORK CITY
LOCATION 3 : THEATER . last location.

STELLA'S POV ,

So much guilt was coming into me—feeling awful we had left Mindy at the hospital. However, if Chad, Tara, and Sam were in trouble, I had to be there. To make sure they were okay , with Ethan. The both of us had rushed out of the hospital as quickly as possible heading to the old theater.

It was gross, whoever had made the shrine was just too obsessed with past ghostface' it seemed like they were more of a fan of what was happening, wanting to join in on fun , where in reality it wasn't fun at all. They were weird for joining in and being a ghostface and this ghostface was different alright.

In more ways to explain, he was strong. Whoever this was, knew exactly what to do in a situation like this. If it wasn't fighting, it was pulling tricks up their sleeve every so often to get us worked up.

We arrive to the theater, the front doors were locked. They must've already got in as kirby had explained once they were in it would automatically lock. Which, in this case, wasn't the brightest idea to do if we were trapped in there with ghostface.

"See anything?" Ethan asks, as he looks for another solution to enter the building.

"Hmmm" I hum, as I look around. I look up, there was a ladder that leads to a door that was up on the side of the building. "There!" I pointed out. "There's a ladder and a door, we can get in there, there's kind of a creek I think kirby left that open on purpose".

Ethan mumbled a "perfect".

We make our way up , I start to feel unsettled about this whole situation—as Ethan takes notice. He stops me before I open the door and turns me around. He frowns, "Whatever happens in there..hear me out, I do love you, okay? I always have, which is why I would always be so nervous around you—and—and I want you to be okay, you'll be okay".

"Ethan" I frown, my eyes start to get teary. "I love you too. But, stop saying that I'll be the only one that'll make it. You'll make it too! You're brave and as much as you don't show it, you actually are. You're my boy and you're making it out alive".

"Let's do this..." he huffs, as he opens the door and slowly walks in. It slammed behind us with such force which made me jump.

"Who's there!" Theo calls out.

"Theo!" I say back, "it's me! It's me Stella".

His face was filled with worry as he saw me. I rushed my way down towards him and give him a hug, a warm-full hug—as it may be our last.

"Stella" he whispers, "I didn't want you to come".

"You're kidding?" I laugh, "we're all doing this together, right Ethan?".

"Exactly" he simply says.

The old theater room was dusty. Which made me cough a bit. In fact it was just pure horror to even be in here looking at this awful shrine. Luckily it was daylight outside, not night. If it were night I would be more terrified than I was right now.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"Kirby went to go lock the doors" Theo explains, "Sam, Tara, and Chad are exploring the place a bit more to set up some traps".

"I'm gonna go find them" Ethan speaks up.

"Ethan be careful" I say, I walk up to him and hug him. At first he doesn't make a move, until he does. It was different than before—because this time he held onto me with so much force and fear. I felt him shaking as he let go, "you okay?".

"Please, stay with Theo, I'm—I'm gonna find them".

"okay, yeah" I mumbled. I go up on my tippy toes and kiss him on the cheek, before he walks out of the room to find the rest of the crew.

Theo breaks the awkward silence, "he's awkward. But it fits you, im glad you guys found each other".

"I'm glad to" I smile, "he's amazing, Theo".

For awhile me and Theo talk other things, catching up on his life, on mine, woodsboro and how it went down. All this trauma just came back to us quickly in a matter of a year. Again, only thinking this year would be better it wasn't.

I push the doors open into another room, there stood Tara and Chad, laughing at whatever was happening. They were quick to turn their heads and gasp.

"Oh hell" Tara sighs, "Stella! You're here! I'm so glad you're here, where's Ethan?".

"He said he was out looking for you" I say, "he must've gotten lost?".

"Probably" Chad laughs, "Oh that boy is something alright which makes me love him even more!".

I laugh, and step away from the two, to let them finish their conversation from earlier. I simply examine the room for a couple of moments before I look back up at them—as I take notice that the talking had stopped. They were kissing , finally. I squealed as I clapped my hands and jumped up and down for them. "Yay! Finally!".

Tara blushed as she pulled away from Chad. The two hugged before a loud thud was heard at the door. My heart stops and I quickly make my way to them. Chad pushes us back behind him, wrapping his arms around us. "Shhh" he whispers.

The doors than burst open to Sam, trying to hold them close. "Help!" She yells, she puts in her strength and pushes the doors back. We all run to her, holding them back as well. "He's here. Guys , it's not just one, it's .. it's three of them , but two of them are behind this door".

"Oh shit—".

Again, the doors open wide, to reveal two ghostfaces running in the room. I push myself off the door and run to Tara and Sam—as Chad drops the popcorn machine down to the grown. For a bit it had stopped ghostface as pieces of glass shattered on the floor.

"Chad!" Tara yells, "get away!".

As he runs to us, it wasn't quick enough, because one stab went into his stomach, another , and another. He fell to the ground as blood was coming out of his mouth and gave Tara one last look.

"Chad!" She yells again, at this point she was in tears. And so was I.

He was gone, and there was nothing we could do about it.

"Tara let's go" Sam frowns, as she continues to pull Tara away.

I look up at the two ghostfaces , as they did a knife swipe, making their way out of the room. We run into the main room, Theo was standing there, with blood coming out of his leg.

"Theo!" I quickly run over to him. "What the hell".

"What the fuck! What the fuck!" He repeatedly says, as he ties his shirt around his leg to stop the blood. "I saw, there were three of them".

"Three!" I exclaim, I run my hands through my hair and pace back and forth. "We're so dead".

    Both ghostfaces stood right behind us, however, shots were fired and I bent down, shaking at the sudden noise. This made them both scatter across the room standing farther away from us. We turned around , only to face kirby , who was also bleeding.

    "Stay the fuck away from us" Sam sassed, holding the knife in her hand, as it was pointed to her.

    I make my way behind Theo—as he holds my hand. But I didn't want his comfort. I wanted Ethan's comfort and that stupid feeling in my stomach was growing even more. Because he wasn't with me and wasn't in this room...or maybe he was. Or maybe he was out there dead and I just didn't know.

     Ethan was either in or out.

—> LENA SPEAKS 💌 🎟️
yikes ! poor stella is about to get crushed.
— gonna cry!
and "you're my boy" crying!