FOUR

* mentions of blood and cut wounds *

— NEW YORK CITY
BLACKMORE UNIVERSITY

we're not safe anymore

STELLA'S POV

I keep having these occurring dreams where I stood at the end of a hallway. It led to Chad and Ethan's dorm, where a ghostface stood. Last night, I had the same exact dream. Yet, Chad was being held back by ghostface. My body felt numb and I couldn't move anymore and seeing him in that position made me feel absolutely weak.

Ethan, was also there. He was locked in the room. That's all I saw of him.

Ever since ghostface had attacked Jason a few nights ago my mind had been all over the place. For starters, Natalia was able to heal quickly, other than needing a lot of stitches—she was fine now. I was able to forgive her and we made up. Secondly, Theo blocked Richie's contact number, per say, I told him to without any questions. Yet, I explained every single detail to them about woodsboro and they were finally able to understand.

I forgave Sam about accusing Theo and Natalia being ghostface, that would be such a betrayal. And, something I wouldn't be able to believe at all.

Me and Tara were sitting down in the kitchen painting on our canvas'. This entire art class killed my brain and I had enough. Chad was in the living room doing his. He said he needed his space to draw freely without any interruptions, and I respected that.

"So..." Tara started, she placed her paintbrush down and looked my way. "Care to explain what's going on with you and Ethan?".

I look up, confused. "Me and Ethan? There's nothing going on there. You guys know we're just friends".

"Yeah sure!" She didn't believe me. "Cmon, Stells. You know Ethan has a big crush on you. It's quite obvious".

"No he doesn't...he's a friend" I hesitatingly say. "What's going on with you and Chad?".

Tara scrunches her nose and smiles. "We like each other...but I don't wanna make you feel upset since he's your ex boyfriend, you know?".

I simply laugh. There wasn't much to say. If Tara liked Chad, that was totally fine with me. They wanted to be happy and I loved that they were there for each other, it was cute. "Tara, it's totally okay. I don't mind. You guys are absolutely cute"

"You sure?" she asks, "Because I'll feel bad. But I believe in Ethella".

"What the hell is that?".

"It's the best I can come up with" she started laughing, Ethella was a weird name for the both of us. I probably would've came up with something a little more better—but why would I.

A little while after painting, Anika had come over to help with dinner. They suggested to make spaghetti, then steak, it was a continuous argument of what we would be eating.

After this argument of them back and forth I didn't wait around. I grabb my stuff and start to leave the apartment, needing to anyway, evening Econ class was coming up and it was a mandatory class lecture. I said my goodbyes to everyone and dashed out the door. It was raining—extremely hard.

Great. Just my luck and I didn't bring an umbrella.

I waited for a taxi to stop by, it took a couple of minutes. The majority of them kept skipping right past me and I was getting annoyed. I hop in and place my stuff next to me— he was listening to the radio, I focused on it... talking about a killer in a mask.

"Can you believe that?" he asks. I zone back into place and laugh nervously. "I mean, sorry to bother, but if this gets serious? What do we do".

Well shit. I ran from one already. I can't go to a new town. "Move towns, is my guess? You wouldn't want to get hurt".