1

Yosano was talking to ranpo at the agecny, they were working together on a case. "Have you figured it out?" Yosano questioned as ranpo shot up to look at her. "Yep!" He countinued, "It was a baker down the street from the scene."

Yosano was thrilled! Ranpo as ever was happy he sloved it in a quick amount of time.

(Disclamier! Im making poe and ranpo meet later in time :< and i had no idea how to start this at 11pm)

*****

It's gotten late and fukazawa(?) let everyone leave, ranpo quickly grabbed his things to head out when he got stopped. "Nice work Ranpo!" Ranpo heard as Yosano patted his shoulder heading out, He smiled as a thank you following yosano out the agecny.

Ranpo started to head home, after saying goodbye to everybody, but after a while of walking he ran into somebody.

"Im sorry! I wasnt watching where i was going.." Ranpo mutterd as his candy fell, and the taller figure turned twoard him. "I-It's okay.." the tall boy studerd frightend. Ranpo noitced it and started to step back and introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Ranpo Edogawa." The tall boy shreiked to introducing himself aswell. "H-Hello! My name i-is Edgar Allan Poe.."

Ranpo smiled and answerd to Poe with a nice to meet you, offering to shake his hand. As Poe shakes Ranpo's hand he's knowling uncomfy. Ranpo lets go and tells him " Well, have a good day! I hope to see you again. Poe" Poe answerd as turning away "Y-You to.. Ranpo."