18

"Morning Morning!!" Yosano shook up Ranpo. "Girl its like 8am.." Ranpo shuffled to hide from his freind. "Actually its 10am plus you need to go to the agency. Dazai texted you." Yosano picked up Ranpos phone and sat it next to him. "Ugh. I dont wanna go." Ranpo whined, then sat up. He could hear Poe softly moving while sleeping. "Ill buy you sweets.." Yosano swayed her hair;turning her head to Ranpo. Ranpo stood up. "Let me get ready then!" He softly screamed (not to wake Poe up).

 "Let me get ready then!" He softly screamed (not to wake Poe up)

(I had to show this im sorry😿)

Ranpo got up and grabbed his shoes, he put them on and stood at the door. He waited for Yosano to walk over. She walked over and opened the door and ran out beating Ranpo to the front door. He closed the door behind him and got into Yosanos car. Then they drove to the agency.

****

"Im here!!" Ranpo clamied while walking into the agency. Yosano followed him in. "Ranpo, YOUR TEN MINUTES LATE!" A blonde yelled while walking to him. "So what! I bet dazai isnt even here"
"Yea he isnt.."

Ranpo smiled and went to his desk, pulling out a vault of candy. "Here Ranpo, i still owe you this." Yosano handed Ranpo candy as he grabbed, and stuck it into the vault. "Thanks!" He said mumbling. He kept eating his snacks while looking at kunikida walking to him. "Here."
"Whats this?"
"A case we need you to solve." Kunikida pushed his glasses up as he tappss the paper.

"Hm. That guy in the back."
"Thank you"
"My pleasure!"

****

Yosano and Ranpo drove back to Poe's house. They got out of her car and headed to the steps. Ranpos hand touched the handle first as he opend the door.

"Im home!" He walked inside to see Poe pacing around the living room. "Uh" Yosano peeked her head from behind Ranpo. "Everything okay Poe?" Ranpo walked over to Poe with Yosano following, clossing the door.
"I cant find karl!" Poe yelled still searching around. "Poe. Poe!" Ranpo grabbed Poe's shoulder and tryed to calm him down. Yosano was laughing behind them. "Hes on your head."

Poe looked up in relief and pulled him down, he hugged Karl then put him down on the couch.

Karl hopped onto the top of it as everyone else sat down. "Soo.. what now" Yosano asked, lighting her fingers. "I dont know. Poe?" Ranpo turnes to Poe. "Should we go somwhere? Like a café?" He turned back to Ranpo and smiled. "Yess!! Yosanos driving!" Ranpo stood up fast and ran to the door as he threw yosano her keys. "Alright!" Yosano ran up to Ranpo.

****

They made it to the café. They all sat down at a booth table. Poe sitting next to Ranpo and Yosano infront of them (its 5am for me rn)
(im watching hob(heavens officall blessing) rn and sobbing)

Ranpos hand was resting on Poe's knee. Poe's hands were holding the menu infront of both of them. Yosano and also looking at a menu.

"i want those.." Ranpo pointed at three desserts. Poe looked at the Menu, What his Boyfriend was looking at; he nodded his head. Remebering what he orderd for when the waitress came by.

"Hello! My names Billy bob jr. Ill be your server for today! What would you like (blah blah)"

They all orderd what Drinks and food they wanted. A few minuets later The waitress came back to hand them there drinks.

Yosano: Orange Juice
Poe: Water💀
Ranpo: Sweet tea (extra extra extra sweet)

Ranpo took a sip of his drink. The cup dropping on the table when he sat it down. It was indeed sweet but not to his liking. "Meh. "
"You say that everytime we come here Dear.."
Poe sighed. Looking over at ranpo, moving his drink closer. Trying his drink.

"thats is.. Sweet.." Poe pushed it away. "It needs more.." Ranpo sat back frowning. "i think thats plently but whatever you say." Poe put his arm around Ranpo. Waiting for the waiter again.

"Lemme try" Yosano scooted the cup to her taking a small sip. "oh my" her eyes lit up a bit. It was all so sweet but not for ranpo. "Stop drinking it!!" Ranpo shoved it back infront of him. Yosano chuckled, Poe following.

****

Their waiter came back with there food. Poe asked for more sweetener/sugar packets.

Ranpo dumpes them all in his cup, finally to his likeing. Yosano got a small brownine, That didnt take long to eat if they werent laughing the whole time. Ranpo got three different cakes.

****

They kept talking to eachother until the café was about to close. "Oopsies.. Its getting late, i should be heading home!" Yosano slapped her hands on the table standing up, then fixing her skirt. "Oh yeah it is. Well Cya Yosano!"

They left🎉🥳🎈🎊🎁🍾👯‍♂️🪩