14

(Hey guys! Thank you so much for 200 reads!! Everytime im at my moms im most active here so everyother weekend theres more chapters! Im also adding more detail to these:))

It was now 8:30pm, the skys were fading into a dark blue. Ranpo was already done getting dressed, Poe was still looking around. "Poe, just wear a casual outfit. Thats what you did last time." Ranpo plopped onto their shared bed and stared at the ceiling before looking at Poe. "You pick it out then!" Poe turned around ina pouting face looking at Ranpo, who stood up infront of Poe. "I will." Ranpo slitghly pushed Poe over to sit on the bed so he can look.

After short minuets, Ranpo handed Poe a hoodie, jeans, and just told him to pick the shoes. "Thank you." Poe grabbed the stuff and headed to change into them, Ranpo picked up his phone and texted Yosano.

——

Hey! We will be there soon.
Alright, cant wait to see you two again!

——

They were simple texts to eachother, still put smiled on ones face. "Im done!" Poe walked thru the bedroom door, causing Ranpo to look at him, setting his phone in his pocket. "You look great." Ranpo ran up and hugged Edgar. "Thank you dear." Poe hugged Ranpo back swaying slowly. They let go of eachother to head to the party.

****

They've finally made it to the party, Ranpo opened the cold gray door to his car and steped out onto the deep gray floor below him, he walked around the front and opened the door for Poe. They started to walk the cold tiles to the dark brown door, opening to Yosano's brick house. "Hey Ranpo!" Somebodys yell came from behimd the door, which was now open. A ginger with a blackette hanging onto him fully opened the door allowing them inside. "Hello junichiro! Hi naiomi!" Ranpo smiled at them and walked, along with Poe waving. "Who might you be?" Tanazaki questioned Poe as he walked behined Ranpo, whom was closing the door. "Im Poe." Poe took out his hand, shook the siblings hands, then continued. "I was here at the last party as well, im guessing you werent." Poe raised up a hand and scratched the back of his neck.

Ranpo grabbed Poe's hand before he dug his nails into his neck. Nobody in the agency knew that they were dating so far, beside Yosano, she figures out everything. "Yea we werent here. Well ill be going! Bye!" The siblings both headed out the door, closed it, and just texted everyone that they left early and that Ranpo and his freind were here, other then Ranpo obvi. "Ranpo!! Whatsup!" Yosano creeped behined a wall and walked to Ranpo raising her hand in a waving manner. "Hey!!" Ranpo ran up to her, they hugged eachother and Poe followed trailing his hand's in his dark hoodie pockets. "Hello Poe.." Yosano let go of Ranpo and stood infront of Poe, hands on her hip, her eyes squinting, staring deep into Poe's dark gray eye's like escaping reality. "Um.. hi." Poe akwardly stood also staring at Yosano, Ranpo was watching them stare. "Listen here.." Yosano bowwed her head down for a quick second then grabbed Poe's collar. Ranpo exspected this from his best freind-Yosano.

She went on about Poe dating Ranpo, not surprising. Soon later she let go of Poe's dark hoodie and put her hand across her shirt, pretending like nothing happend. "Got that!" She smiled happily at Poe who was frozen. "Yep." He just stared at Ranpo, whom walked behind Poe and lifted his hoodie over his long brown hair. "Hey!" Poe turned around to see Ranpo runing twords the sweets. Poe sighed, unlifted his hoodie, and also walked over to the sweets. Yosano was trailling behind him. "Yummy!" Ranpo stuffed his mouth with candy all over the table, purposely missing the healthy one's. "Ranpo," Poe hummed to himself, he grabbed a carrot and pulled his other hand out of his hoodie and geabbed ranpo's chin. "Hmm? What is you doing." Ranpo questioned while Poe takes that carrot and tries to make Ranpo eat it. "Noo!" Ranpo kept whining; trying not to eat the carrot. He ended up eating it anyway, Yosano threated to take all the candy away. Poe and Yosano high fived eachother in congratulating Ranpo eating something healthly for the first time. "Thats not fair!" Ranpo crossed his arms and pouted at Poe and Yosano whom were dieing laughing.