12

****

Before Ranpo went back to Poe's he visted the crime scene.

****

"Is this it?" Ranpo questioned the person he was with. "It is. They said he's been hit by a car and he has three gun shot wounds near his chest." Atsushi looked at the paper they've been givin on what happend. Ranpo looks at the body and puts on his glasses. "False." Ranpo continued. "He was hit with a car, but not shot. Those are stab wounds. Anyhow. Thats the murder." Ranpo points at a person by the crime scene. He looked scared Just stareing around. "Him?" Atsushi looked at the boy as Ranpo nods and puts his hand down. "Welp. I helped you so bye!!" Ranpo ran off.

****

Ranpo had just started to walk back when he got a phone call.

Hello?
Hello Ranpo!
Oh. Hi Poe! Whatcha need?
Just seeing when youll get off work.
Im heading back right now. Ill see you soon.
Okay!

****

Ranpo opend the door to Poe's house and walked inside. "Im back!" Ranpo yelled exspecting something from Poe but nothing. He closed the door behind him and started to walk around peeking thru door after door. He finally found Poe in his room making somthing.

"Poe?" Ranpo made Poe jump up and suddenly start putting the thing he was making away into a drawer. "Hey!" Poe stood up and hugged Ranpo. Ranpo hugged him back and asked what he was doing. "Nothing important.." Poe answerd with his cheeks lighting up looking away from the detective. They both let go of eachother and Ranpo looked at the poet tilting his head. Ranpo then grabbed Poe's chin forceing him to look at him. "Are you okay?" Ranpo stared into Poe's uncoverd eye as he smiled. "Im fine!" Poe giggled and Ranpo also started laughing. "Also.. what happend to the scratches?" Poe stopped laughing and Ranpo took his hand off poes chin. "Oh, Yosano healed them." Ranpo sighed.

"Well.. do you want to do something?" Poe asked. "Like what? I do need more candy!" Ranpo yelled as he looked at Poe who was also looking at him. "Alright. We will go to the candy store but dont go overboard!" Poe pointed at Ranpo who had a happy expression on his face that also made Poe happy.

****

They got ready and started to walk to the candy store. "Can i hold your hand Poe?" Ranpo asked while looking up at him, Poe aswell looking at the blackette. "I dont know. Can you? Im just kidding. Sure." Poe tilted his head and smiled as Ranpo smiled and looked away grabbing his hand. "Your hands are awfully cold." The detective looked at their hands twined together then up at the brunette. "Are my hands really that cold?" Poe also looked down at their hands. "Sure are!" Ranpo looked up and suddenly bumbed into somebody.

"Hey guys!" Another brunette waved while backing away from the two. "Dazai? What are you doing?" Ranpo swayed his head to the side and stared at Dazai until he started talking. "Nothing much! What about you to love birds?" Dazai chuckled to himself. "Hey! We arent love birds dazai! We are heading to the candy store." Ranpo and Poe's cheeks lit up red and let go of eachothers hands, Ranpo crossed his arms staring away from Dazai, Poe kept his hands behind his back. "Mhm yea. Anyway ill leave you two alone! Bye!" Dazai waved while walking away.

****

They finally made it to the candy store. Them both walking in at the same time just for Ranpo to ran away. "Ranpo, seriously." Poe sighed and slowly started to walk with his hands in his pockets. "Where are you?" Poe looked in each eile to find Ranpo, no luck so far, until Ranpo walked out with a shopping-cart full of candy. "Im done!" Ranpo hopped onto the bottom piece of the front of the shopping cart smiling, he put a smile on Poe's face aswell. "I guess thats enough. Should last you a while." Poe walked behined Ranpo as He got off so Poe could push the cart. They paid and went to Poe's house.

****

"We're home!" Ranpo yelled while yanking open the door. "This is my house, actually." Poe answerd Ranpo looking at him carrying most of the bags. "We arent married so its mine and only mine Ranpo." Poe closed the door behined him and walked to the kitchen to set down the bags, Ranpo followed him. "Then marry me." Ranpo stood behind Poe with his hands on his hips. Poe's face looked like a tomato has been thrown on his cheeks, he slowly turned around. "You heard me Poe." Ranpo contined to stand infront of him looking deep in his eyes. Poe stood up completely straight trying not to make eye contact. "I-" Poe got cut of by Ranpo. "I know you like me." Ranpo sighed and took his hands off his hips, his face also turing red. "I like you to." Ranpo whispered looking away from Poe who indeed heard him. Poe took a deep breath and grabbed Ranpo's face and gently put his lips on Ranpo's. He backed away rather quickly, But Ranpo grabbed Poe's shoulders grabbing him tight and kissed him back.