11

(Hey guys! Im sorry these chapters have been slow. I lost motivation and ideas😿 I NEED IDEAS!! Also i love vilonce so there might be a little)

Yet again Ranpo had woken up in Poe's house in his amazingly uncomfortable couch. "Poeee." Ranpo whined as he sat up with his hands in air. "Poe?" Ranpo continued as he stood up to find Poe.

"Pooeeee! Where are you." He continued walking by room after room stair case after stair case and havent heard or seen him.  Suddenly he heard the front door open. As ranpo ran down stairs, Poe had just came in.

"Poe!!" Ranpo excitedly said as he hugged Poe around the neck tightly. "Ranpo, your awake?" Poe greeted Ranpo.

"Yep! Where were you?" Ranpo slowly let go of Poe as he continued. "I was at the bookstore! I got a bunch of-" As poe got cut of ranpo started to make a fuse about how much he knew Poe spent on the books.

"Its not my fault! Its a bookstore!!"
"You spent more then 1million yen!"

They continued fighting as Karl jumped on Ranpos head starlting him. "AHH! KARL WHAT THE HELL!" Ranpo screamed as Karl scratched his face because he kept moving. Poe was trying to get Karl off of Ranpo but it didnt really work until Karl fell onto the couch. "Ranpo! Are you alright?" Poe picked up Ranpos face and cupped his hands under his chin staring at the scratches on his face.

"Im fine. There just mere scratches." The detective answerd. "Are you sure!?" The poet sat down with ranpo beside him both facing toward each other. "Im sure." Ranpo looked up at the poet with his emerald green eyes making the poet flusterd. "Okay.. Hold on" Poe let go of the detecives face, pointed at him and quickly ran to the bathroom to grab something.

"Im back!"
"What are you holding.."
"You are litterly bleeding out of your eyebrow. I brought hello kitty bandaids."
"Hello kitty..?"

"Yes indeed, hello kitty." Poe nodded and sat infront of Ranpo again. Poe lifted up Ranpo's chin and started to place bandaids on his face where he had scratches. *ring ring*

"Is that your phone?" Poe questioned the detective as he grabbed his phone. "Indeed it is. Its dazai!" Ranpo answerd dazais call.

Hello Ranpo!
Hey dazai! What do you need?
We need you to look at a murder scene. Will you come in?
Sure. Ill be there soon.

"Whatd he say?" The poet questioned. "I need to go to the agency." Ranpo answered, Poe continued.. "What about the scratches?"
"Im not sure."

****

Ranpo ended up going to the agency without the hello kitty bandaids all over his face but just very visable scratches.

"Ranpo? What happend to your face?" Kunikida walked up to Ranpo tapping on his shoulder. "A racoon.." Ranpo squinted his eyes looking at kunikida slowly. "Alright then..Would you like me to tell Yosa-"
"Anyone but Yosano!"
"Alright then." Kunikida left Ranpo's desk.

Yosano ended up seeing Ranpo anyhow.

"Yosano.."
"Ranpo.."
"Yo-san-no.."
"Ran-po."

They both stared at eachother for a while. One of Yosano's hand was on Ranpo's desk and the other on her hip. Ranpo's hands where holding his head and on his desk. "How'd you get those anyway?" Yosano questioned while tilting her head. "A racoon.." Ranpo did the same thing he did to Kunikida. "A racoon? Seriously? You were also rummaging in the trash?" Yosano chuckled to her herself covering her mouth with her hand that had on her hip. "No! Its Poe's racoon!" Ranpo hit his hands down to his sides. "Whatever.. let me heal yoouu~" Yosano put both her hands on Ranpo's desk practilly begging him. "Only if you buy me candy!" The detective exclaimed. "Deal." Yosano quickly said fully standing up and dragging Ranpo. "Wait!!"