7

(Hey guys!! Tysm for the love on this story!!)

"Ranpo! Where have you been. Your an hour late." Yelled kunikida from across the room. Ranpo was entering the room exhausted, due to yosano not picking him up from his house.

"Sorry kunikida." Ranpo quietly said as he walked across the room and sat at his desk. Kunikida was worried about him and walked over to him.

"Ranpo? How are you?" Kunikida asked Ranpo as he finished sitting down. "Im fine. I just didnt get any sleep."

"I wonder why.." dazai chuckled. "Dazai.. ITSG!" Yelled ranpo while looking at dazai.
"Kidding!"

Ranpo sighed and stood up to excuse himself to talk to fukazawa.

****

Ranpo was allowed home to sleep. He headed out and said goodbye to yosano. "Hey ranpo! Where were you?" Yosano asked. He looked back at her quickly and said "A freinds house."
"Hmm. Okay. Anyway im having a party at my house tonight! You should invite your fReInD" Ranpo agreed and walked away

He ended up waiting at the same spot he always has for Poe.

A few hours passed and he was still there. Waiting.

****

"Ranpo!" Poe yelled from far away running to him with arms in the air, karl on his shoulder.

He ran up to Ranpo and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay? You left without telling me! Im sorry i fell asleep.." Poe tighted his grip on Ranpo. "Im fine Poe. And i told you stop saying sorry." He said as he held up a hand and rested it on Poe. "I was worried.." Poe whispered as he let go of Ranpo.

"Hey Poe.." Ranpo said as Poe looked at him. "Y-Yes?"
"Yosano invited me to a party at hers and i wanted to see if you would come along.."
"Oh! I um.. i dont really do partys.."
"Thats fine.."

Poe saw how sad Ranpo looked at him declining.

"Well.. W-whos all there..?"
Ranpo shot up a look at him
"I dont think to many people..! Please come. You can bring karl!"

Ranpo knew how much Poe hated to go to places without Karl or... Ranpo himself.

"Ill come.. promise youll be there.." Poe softly said while looking sideways picking at his nails. Ranpo grabbed his hands to stop him again.

"I promise Poe.." Poe looked at the short boy.