17

*ding*

A vibration came from ranpo's phone. The bed side table shaking as Ranpos hand takes his phone.

A text being sent from yosano. The blackette opend the text reading...

Yosano<3: Hey ranpo!! Can i comeover?

...he texted her back saying yes. He sat his phone back down and shifted in the bed to turn around, seeing Poe silently sleeping next to him. Then turned over again.

***

Ranpo woke back up to being nudged by someone. He slowly open his eyes to see a girl standing over him smilling. "Morning!" Yosano closed her eyes. "What time is it?"
"Uh.. 2pm?" Yosano looked around for a clock.

Ranpo turned around to see Poe gone. "Whered Poe go?" Ranpo sat up and trailed the room then stared at Yosano.

"I forced him to make lunch!" Yosano chuckled, standing up fully straight. "Forced him..?" Ranpo tilted his head in confusion. "Yea.. but dont worry about! Com'on lets go!" Yosano rushed to the end of the bed and grabbed Ranpos feet, dragging him into the hall way.

"Poee!" Ranpo yelled while he was being dragged down the stairs. Poe walked over to see what was happening. "Yosa- what the hell!" He basically ran up the stairs and pushed yosano away.

"If he got hurt badly i couldve healed him.." Yosano shrugged. Poe helped Ranpo up on his feet. He then pushed Poe out'ov the way and threw himself onto Yosano, them both tumbling down the stairs.

They both laughed while Poe stood over them. "You two done?" Poe asked. "Is your food done?" Yosano answerd. Poe shook and ran back to the kitchen. Them both laughing again.

****

They all sat at a table (no shit), ranpo occasionally scooting closer to Poe. They ate the 'burnt' pancakes Poe had made.

"Whys mine the most burnt..?" Yosano crossed her arms. "Becuse your a bitch..?" Poe answerd glaring at yosano. Ranpo looked at Yosano then Poe, waiting to see what would happen. "Oh no you didnt." Ranpo stared at Poe smilling. "Oh yes i did.." Poe still glaring at Yosano. Their 'hatred' for eachother ending after Ranpo kissed Poe. Leaving him flustered, Yosano cackled by the look on his face.

"No but seriously, whys this so burnt." Yosano stabbed her pancake with a fork. "You dragged my partner down the stairs!" Poe replied, yosano rasing her hands in a defensive way. "Hey.. he didnt get out'ov bed. I had every right to drag him"

"Which rights were those?" Ranpo questioned crossing his arms. "Um.. all of them?" Yosano shrugged, trying to cut the brunt pancake.

****

After they all finished eating 'and fighting' they went to the living room.

Ranpo and Poe sat on the couch, yosano sat infront of them on the floor. "Can we watch a horror movie?" Yosano asked turning her head to look at the others. "Sure! Lemme find the remote" Ranpo searched around the room to find it, he laid his eyes on the side table next to Poe. He crawled over and picked it up, handing it to yosano. "Thanks." Ranpo nodded.

Ranpo layed his head on Poe's lap. His hand running thru the blackettes hair.

***

It got late after they watched lots of movies. It was 8pm when yosano suggested somthing to do. "I brought something for us to do!" A smile was brought as here face as she palced a board on the floor.

"Hell nah! You aint playin that at my house!" Ranpo pointed at the oujia(?) board sitting next to Yosano. "Oh comon! It'll fun Ranpo!!" Yosano whined, crossing her arms in disappointment. Ranpo sat up straight, Poe's hand falling to rest on his lap. "Once. You better not spawn fucking satan in my house you whore." Ranpo stood up and sat infront of yosano and the board. Poe didnt want to do that so he stayed on the couch.

"So put ur fingers here, then i will put mine aswell then press very lightly on it." Yosana explained. Then they started 😱.

****

They just asked simply questions, ex: whats your name, are you bad/good. A cup fell from the side table and it scared Poe so they stopped. Yosano ended up staying over and slept on the couch while the other two went upstairs.