13

(Poe and Ranpo have started dating eachother)

****

Ranpo was sleeping, Poe was writting, Karl was on top of Poe's head sleeping. The time was 9:30 on a lovley morning. The sun was shining brightly thru a window above Poe's bed that slowly woke up the detective.

"Poe? Are you still up.." Ranpo shifted in the bed to look at the poet. Poe looked at Ranpo slowly but surely with his hand on his head. "Good morning." Poe tilted his head and smiled, Ranpo didnt smile back but instead stood up with Poe's eyes following. Ranpo wrapped his arms around Poe's neck, kissing the top on his head then laying his chin on the poet's head.

"Sleeply time!" Ranpo stood up with his hands in the air then dropping them grabbing poe's hands. "What are you doing?" Poe questioned while being dragged across the room. "Sleeply time." Ranpo re-said what he did before and threw Poe on his bed, Ranpo sat next to Poe who was shifting around. Poe then scooted onto Ranpo's side and wrapped his arms around the detecives waist. "You need sleep aswell. Okay?" Ranpo turned to his side and fully layed down, Hugging Poe. "Mhm." Poe had his eyes closed slowly falling asleep. Ranpo pulled a blanket on top of Poe, who pulled Ranpo closer to himself hiding in his chest.

****

Ranpo had been awake for a while now, Poe was still clinging on to him ever so slightly. The clock, which had been hanging on a wall just a little bit over a week, read 3:18. Ranpo hoped he hadnt needed to go to the agency, he knew kunikida would be mad at him. He sighed to himself and tried to pick up his phone, his arms werent long enough but karl, whom was on Poe's desk, grabbed it for him, then snuggled in between Poe and Ranpo. "Thank you" Ranpo whispered to karl as he pet him. He looked at his phone texts to make sure he didnt need to go to the agency, he didnt get any from dazai, meaning he didnt need to. But, he got a couple texts from Yosano. They read,,

——-

Good morning Ranpo!
I will be hosting another party if you'd like to come!
Bring Poe to!
Thats his name right?
Anyway.
I hope to see you two!
Bye!

——-

Ranpo hummed to himself knowing Poe doesnt like party's much. He'd wait until Poe wakes up to ask.

****

After a few hours (3h) Poe had finally woken up. "Hmm." Poe hummed while rubbing his eye's to wake up. "Good afternoon Poe!" Ranpo smiled at his partner, who smiled back. "Good morning." Poe pecked the detecives lip's and sat up. "What time is it?" The poet questioned. "Around 5. You sleept pretty late, thats good tho." Ranpo answerd the poet. They both sat on the edge of the bed, Ranpo rested his head on the brunette's shoulder, sliding his arm by his waist. "Hey poe," Ranpo continued, "Yosano invited me.. us, to a party. Would you like to go?" Ranpo looked up at Poe who was staring at the wall infront of them. "Aslong as your there, and this time you dont leave me." Poe raies his finger upward and chuckled to himself making Ranpo smile. "Deal."

****

It was exactly 6pm when Yosano texted Ranpo when the party was „9 PM". "Its at 9pm." Ranpo told Poe who was looking around in his closet. "Its 6:03. We have 2hours, 56minuets, and 37seconds to get ready." Ranpo looked at the poet rushing around to find a good outfit. "But it takes me to long to-." Poe stopped talking while looking thru a drawer. "What is it?" Ranpo stood up from the corner of the bed and walked behind Poe. "I forgot about this. Wait! Its not finished! No looking Ranpo!" Poe hid it behind his back when he turned and looked up at Ranpo who had a disapproving look."Okay.."   Poe slowly started to put it back in the drawer, still looking at Ranpo. "Instead of stareing at me; help me find an outfit." Poe crossed his arms and sat in crisscross-applesauce. "But i like stareing at you.." Ranpo crouched down and lifted Poe's chin, leaving him flusterd. Ranpo bursted out laughing by the look on Poe's face. "Its not that funny, is it." Poe put his leg's against his chest one slideing down.