8

TW: ACHOHOL!!

"Poe?" Knocked the blacked Haird boy.

Poe opend the door and wasnt really shocked to see Ranpo smiling. Poe had a soft smile and little blush.

"Um.. Come in Dear." Poe gasped by what he had said, So had Ranpo. "Im so sorry! I dont know what i was thi-" Poe got cut off by Ranpo smiling. "Its alright! I like you calling me that" Poe quickly looked at Ranpo walking off his front door steps basiclly signalling him to follow. Poe did.

****

"Ranpo!! Hey you made it!! Oh my.. Whos this Ranpo?" She said as she lifted and dropped her eyebrows on loop. "Its not like that!! Geez Yosano.." Ranpo cringed and he put his arms together. "H-Hello.." Poe sighed behind Ranpo.

Yosano looked at the tall. "Hello! Please come in!" Poe and Ranpo walked in together, they saw, kunikida,dazai,atsushi,yosano,kenji hanging out, chuuya, and akutagawa.

"Ranpo and his quote on quote freind are here!!"
"YOSANO I SWEAR!" Ranpo yelled while tearing her hair as she laughed.

"Hello! Im dazai. Wait are you from the guild?"
"Eek! Hello.. And y-yes i am.."
"Cool! Well cya!" Dazai left hopping to chuuya who was chugging vodka.

Ranpo came back walking to Poe. "Well?"
Well what? Poe thought. "Here." Ranpo said as he put his hand out for Poe to grab, and he did. Ranpo rushed Poe over to the food.

"Poe! Try these!!" Ranpo said, mouth full.
"U-um.. okay.." Poe grabbed it and tried a tiny bit. Ranpo smiled as yosano yelled to him "Hey ranpo!! Come here!"
"Coming! Ill be right back Poe. I promise."

Ranpo ran away to yosano leaving Poe scared, he forgot ro bring karl with him. He sat down and started to worry, picking at his nails..

****

Its been awhile sence Ranpo came back so Poe went outside to the backyard to get fresh air. So did Ranpo.

"P-Poe..?" Questioned Ranpo.
"Ranpo!" Said Poe as he walked toward Ranpo.

Ranpo was holding a bottle of vodka.

"Ranpo!" Poe stanched the bottle away from ranpo as ranpo fell onto Poe's chest. Poe face lit up red. Ranpo stood up fully and hugged Poe.

"Ranpo?"
"Hey Poe.."
"Y-yes..?"
"I like you.."
Ranpo left Poe flusterd. Poe releaxed himself and sat the bottle down. "Me to.."