16

(If im being brutally honest, i cant look at ranpo and poe the same anymore after reading their fanfics😭)

Ranpo and Poe had made it back to their
shared apartment.

"Hello Karl!" Poe picked up the racoon, who was walking up to him before. Ranpo walked in, closing the door before turning around and petting karl, whom was on poes head.

Ranpos hand leaving karls fur and it fell to his side, he swayed up the stairs, to a room there. The door behind him basically slamming shut.

Poes head tilting, worrying about his partner. He took karl off his head, leaving the little rug infront the door, heading upstairs.

*knock knock*

"Ranpo? Are you okay?" Poe's hand wrapped around the handle, twisting it revealing the messy room beyond.

"Ranpo?" Poe searched the room, finding Ranpo sitting against two walls, his tiny body being squished against them. He was reading something.

"What are you reading?" Poe asked, walking infront of him, realizing what it was. "Oh that. I forgot about it" Poe's hand reached his neck, him chuckling, trying to sit close to ranpo.

Ranpo's mouth was open, he seemed intrested in the poems poe has created for himself.

"These are all about me huh?" Ranpo's hand lifting each page after another. His open mouth closing into a smile, a little blush showing on his face.

Poe nodded, his hands wrapping around his tightly closed legs. Ranpo's head swung around, he layed down the papers next to him, he scooted away from the corner, sitting tightly against Poe. Poe's face being light with a happy smile, laying his head on his arms.

Ranpo's lips touching Poe's. His head lifted, not expected. Ranpo's smile widened, Poe put his legs down, them laying infront of him. His hands resting on his kness and he stared at them. Ranpos hands wrapping around the poets neck. He sat in his lap, hanging his head then placed it on poes shoulder. His hands lifted, wrapping around ranpo. His face red, his bangs covering most of it. One of the detectives hands let go, touching Poe's face, turning it toward him. Lifting a tiny area of his bangs. Their eyes met just for a second. Poe shrieked, his hands lifting to cover his eye. Ranpo laughing hardly.

He finsihed laughing, and kissed Poe again, longer this time. Poe's hand grabbing ranpo's chin. "Your really pretty poe." Ranpo let Poe respond, waiting for him to. "Thank you.." Poe hid his head, swinging it low. Ranpo's hand let go of Poes face, wrapping his arms around his neck again. His legs zooming higher up.

"Hey ranpo?" Poe's head lifted slowly. "Hmm??" Ranpo tilted his head. "Why'd you slam my door?"
"I didnt necessarily slam it" Ranpo shrugged
"But you did.."
"Idk why i did, i was bored"
"Hm okay"

After they both finished talking, ranpo dug his head into Poes chest. Slowly falling asleep in his arms.

****

They both fell asleep against the wall. The sun slowly giving its light out, the moon rising.

The clock read 2:47 am. As Poe woke up, the clock ticked its way to 48. His head tiredly lifting up. His eyes finding its way to the clock, reading it, then looking at Ranpo. His mouth curving into a smile. Poe lifted his partner up, walking slowly to the bed, trying not to make noise. Slowly letting go of Ranpo, his body swinging to the sheets.

Poe kissed the detectives forhead, then walked over to his desk and started writting, karl entering the room and sat infront of Poe.

****

It's been three hours, the sun slowly coming up behind their house. Poe's hand tiring slowly, his eyes trying to stay open. He got alot of writing done, but he wasnt finished. He couldnt take his focus off of writting. The loud ticks of the clock annoying him. Ranpo shuffleing in their bed, suddenly walking up.

"Poe?" Ranpo sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Why are you awake?"

Poe's head slowly turning, his hand almost falling. "Sorry dear, im not tired." The writter quickly turned his head back to his writting, adjusting his hand. "Poeee~" Ranpo slapped his hands on the thick blanket. "Fine." Poe sighed, pulling himself up from his chair. Walking to the side of their bed, turning and just sitting, staring at the wall. Ranpo's arms randomly attaching around Poes neck, pulling him down to lay down, his legs still off the bed. "Come heree" Ranpo whined. Poe sitting back up and shifting to lay down. Ranpos around still around his neck, tightening and pulling poe closer to him.

Ranpoe kissed Poe lightly on the cheek. Poe dug his head into the detectives chest. They both fell asleep.