15

(I made another ranpoe wattpad! Yall should check it out! ALSO TYSMM FOR 600 READS!! And these might be slower bc i broke my phonr and can barley type😭)

They go vroom fr.

All three have made it to the store. Poe parked the car next to a deep dark red car, slowly driving away. They walked along the yellow lines leading inside. Kyoka trailing Ranpo. Poe slowly walking on the cold black sidewalk, reaching the handle of two creeking doors.

*ding*

The ding of the glass doors scared kyoka, a sudden push of wind flowing her hair. A cold shiver down all their backs as a glass drop fell from the sky.

"Its raining?" Kyoka swayed around, standing infront of the closed doors, staring into the deep sky. Ranpo skipped his way down the white tiles, next to kyoka. Poe stood behind them both.

"Sure is!" Ranpo looked fascinated by the way the dropplets all fell in a line rolling down the door.

Ranpo crouched a little shorter, around kyokas hieght, and glazed at the sky. Kyoka's eyes trailing around the store, stoping on Poe.

Poe jumped when he noticed kyoka staring at him. Tilting his head, kyokas hand shivers up waving her fingers to Poe.

Poe started walking to Ranpo, bending down beside him. Ranpo's head plopping on Poe's shoulder.

As the rain fell, Poe and Kyoka stood up, Kyoka running off somewhere, Poe stayed next to Ranpo. Ranpo still crouching.

"Ranpo?" Poe glanced at the detective, who shot his head upward.

"Yea?"

"Are you going to look at the rain all night?" Poe asked, reaching his hand outward for Ranpo.

"No, i guess not!" Ranpo smiled and grabbed Poe's hand, leading his legs close to his. They both started walking around the store to find kyoka, ranpo picking up snacks along the way.

****

They found Kyoka after a while. She didnt get much, Ranpo did. They started to head to the checkout, number 5 being lit, coming closer.

They payed for their things and left, Poe driving.

****

They made it back to Yosano's place. Her door still being unlocked. They parked, grabbed the bags, and walked inside.

There was blood splatterd all over the walls.

(Nah jkjk🤭)

Ranpo running inside, kyoka and Poe following. The door slowly being shut, trying not to make a noise.

Ranpo turned and sat on a wooden brown chair, sitting next to a small brown table. The carpet under his feet being cold, away from the a fireplace.

Poe pulling a chair, from the kichten, to the livingroom sitting next to Ranpo. Kyoka sitting back in the corner, eating her snack. All the bags sat on the table. Ranpo randomly grabbed one and searched thru it for a snack. He found one, laid the bag below his feet, unwrapping his hand across the handle. As he unwrapped the candy Poe's hand wrapped around the detectives shoulder. Making Ranpo smile, he laid his tired head on the poets shoulder. Eating his snack and eventually falling asleep on Poe.

Poe picked up Ranpo, or atleast he tried to. Ranpos hand tied around the poets waist, making it hard for him to move. He tried his best, ended up just staying on the chairs.

****

Its been a few hours, who knew what time it was? The light from the sun slowly coming up. Yosano being the first to wake up, her hands grasping the floor as she sat up. One hand slipping slightly, her legs crossed over eachother. Lifting her hand to rub her eyes. Fully sitting up into criss cross apple sauce. She looked around the room to see who was all awake, and asleep.

Asleep: Poe, Ranpo, Kyoka, Atsushi, Akutagawa, Chuuya..

The only one awake was Dazai. He was also sitting in criss cross apple sauce, his eyes meeting Yosanos.

"Good morning." Dazai whispered as he raised his hand, greeting Yosano. "Hello Dazai. Howd you sleep?" Yosano's head tipping to the side, her hand holding it.

"Good i guess" Dazai's eyes leaving to look at chuuya, him still being passed out, then looking around the room before standing up.

"Where are you heading?" Yosano's interest being caught as dazai turns around. Her head standing as he wraps his arms around chuuya. Her head tilting in confusion. Dazai picked up chuuya and headed for the door, putting on his shoes that sat close to Poe. "Leaving. Bye!" Dazai swung his head to Yosano, she waved.

****

Its been a few hours, Yosano has been cleaning her house, Kyoka,atsushi, and Akutagawa have all woken up. Akutagawa being mad at Atsuhi for sleeping next to him woke Kyoka up. Atsushi trying ti fall asleep again with Akutagawa sitting next to him. Kyoka still sitting in a corner, later offering to help Yosano.

Poe and Ranpo were still sleeping, Atsushi laid a blanket on them before he fell asleep again.

****

An hour or so later Ranpo woke up. His arm slowly falling from Poes waist. Ranpo sat up to see Kyoka standing infront if him.

"Good morning Ranpo" Kyoka smiled. Ranpo started to stand up, making sure Poe, whos still sleeping, doesnt fall over. He rested the poets head on the other chair, his arms wrapped across eachother.

"Good moring!" Ranpo stretched his arms in the air, letting go of bith his hand he put them by his side.

Ranpos eyes left kyokas gaze and he searched for a clock.

Time: 11:48

Luckly he hadnt been called to the angecy, yet. Ranpo waved goodbye to kyoka as we walked to the kitchen, his millions of bags laying on the table. He slowly walked across the tiles and placed his hands in one of the bags, searching for a snack.

"Good morning!" Ranpo heard someone say from the living room, it was most likely kyoka saying that, but who woke up?

Ranpo heard footsteps slowly coming twoard him. Somebodys hand wrapping around his waist from behind.

"Good morning darling." Poe rested his head onto the detecives shoulder. "Good morning!" Ranpo turned his head, smiling at poe.

****

Its been a few minuets, Poe and Ranpo packing the bags into the car. After they finished they headed home.