6

(I didnt proof read the other one💀)

Poe came back with a cup of water. He sat next to Ranpo, rather close. Ranpo noitced but didnt mind much. "Do you want to watch a movie?" Ranpo said as Poe handed Ranpo the remote. "Oh, thanks. I pick?" Poe nodded.

Ranpo picked a horror moive. Poe wasnt all that excited. He was anxious and digged his fingers into his palm, bitting his nails aswell. Ranpo noticed and felt bad. Ranpo continued watching as he put Poe's hands in his to make him stop. "R-Ranpo.." Poe quickly looked at their hands together. "You need to stop ,its not good."

"Im sorry.." Poe looked away in shame, Ranpo slowly looked at him picking up his hands off Poe's, he took his hands and placed them on Poe's face making his face turn. Ranpo looked at Poe seriously turning toward him. "You dont have to apologize. Okay?" Poe lightly blushed and asnwerd "o-okay. Im so-" he gets cut off by Ranpo "Hey! What did i say!"  Ranpo shook Poe's face a tad bit and laid his hands on Poe's shoudlers. Poe blushed even more and looked down at the couch.

Ranpo pulled Poe in for a hug, Poe could feel Ranpo's breathing as he shivered. He slowly brought of his hands and closed them around Ranpo. He pulled Ranpo closer and set his head on his shoulder. Ranpo put his head up and staired at Poe happily.

****

Poe ended up falling asleep on Ranpo. "Poe?" Ranpo nudged Poe's shoulder. ^he must be asleep^ he thought as he sighed and let go of Poe to carry him to his bedroom. 

"Where is this room?" Ranpo whispered. Karl started to walk out of a room and Ranpo walked there and it was his room!

He set Poe down on his bed. He noticed how messy it was.  Ranpo sighed and started to clean it. He noticed a letter to somebody. It read "Edogawa Ranpo"

"Huh?" Ranpo decided to open and read it. A note fell out and he read it . It read..

———————————-

Dear, Ranpo

           I love your emerald green eyes and how they shimmer in the sun. I love how childish you are. Youre cares for me are to much. I love how you hair flows with the wind. I love how you walk around with me.

———————————-

It wasnt done but Ranpo looked at Poe and back at the note. He carfully put it back where it was. He stood up and staired at Poe in a shocked state. ^Poe likes me? Wait. No its just compliments..^ Ranpo thought to himself as he camly walked over to the side of the bed and sat next to Poe. He looked at the wall infront of him as karl hopped in his lap. Ranpo pet Karl.

Ranpo really felt the urge to see what was under Poe's long bangs. Karl kicked Ranpo's stomach. Ranpo reached out his hand and lifted his bangs. "Wow.." Ranpo was mesmerized by how cute Poe had looked.

Ranpo had realized the time *8:14am* it has been a full night Ranpo has been up with Poe. He sighed because he had to go to the agecny. He stood up and went to the other side of the bed and kissed poe's forhead and left.