5

(Tiny little time skip/j (its long)

****

Ranpo and Poe have been meeting up at the same place for a while now. Ranpo still talked a whole lot but now Poe doesnt really mind it.

****

"Hey Poe!!" Ranpo said as he wrapped his arms around the talls neck. "H-Hello." Poe answerd as Ranpo practily choked him. "P-Please let go." Poe sighed. "Im sorry." Ranpo coughed while letting go, the tall turned to the blacked haird boy in response.

Ranpo stepped behind Poe as they started walking. Normally they walk next to eachother but Ranpo felt bad. Suddenly Poe stopped walking to let Ranpo catch up. "Why'd you stop Poe?" Ranpo also stopped standing next to the tall, Poe continued. "I j-just dont want you b-behind me.."

"Ah. Im sorry Poe." Ranpo walked closer to Poe basiclly touching him. Ranpo wanted to hold his hand to *not get left behind* but he denied thinking Poe would not like him after. Karl hopped onto Ranpo's head and stared to tap his forhead. Ranpo sighed and decided to.

Poe shreeked, he didnt know what to do, aceept it? Decline it? "Im sorry Poe!" Ranpo quickly let go of Poe's hand. "I-i. U-um, I-Its okay.." Poe akwardly said as he grabbed Ranpo's hand. Ranpo looked down in a *shocked* look, after he looked up at Poe and smiled then looked away at the ground.

****

"Hey Poe?" Ranpo questioned as Poe jumps and answers. "Y-yes?"

"Would you want to hang out today?" Ranpo slowly looked up at Poe with his emerald green eyes, they made poe jump. "O-Oh. Sure!" Poe said somewhat exitced.

****

Once they got to Poe's house Ranpo let go of his hand and Poe looked down sadly. Ranpo opend the door and stepped in leading with Poe.

"Its changed." Ranpo looked around the tall's house. "Huh? O-Oh yea." Poe exclaimed. Ranpo sat down on a very uncomfortable couch. Poe walked away to grab something. "Would you like some water Ranpo?" He yelled from the kitchen. "No thanks!!"