3

Fukazawa alowed ranpo to leave the agecny to *head home* Although he was headed to the same spot as last time, waiting for Poe.

****

Few hours passed and Ranpo got tired and fell asleep against a wall. Finally Poe came and saw what happend. He didnt know what to do, he felt awfully bad due to how cold Ranpo looked. Poe made up his mind and took Ranpo to his house.

****

"H-Hello?" Ranpo has waken up laying on a couch. Frightend to being in somebody elses house, thought of being kidnapped as soon as Poe came in the room and jumped.

"A-Ah! H-Hello.." yelled Poe from the other side of the room backing away from ranpo. "Hello. What am i doing here?" He yawned Poe told him what happend and he sighed. "Im sorry for causing you trouble.." ranpo looked down while standing infront of Poe. "U-U-um.. Its okay!.. im sorry for f-frighting you.. Ranpo."

Ranpo shot up a look in a smile. "I wasnt that all frightend. " he paused. "Im gald you remebed my name." He whispered under his breath. "Hm?" Poe questioned. "Nothing.. i better get going. Again sorry for troubling you."

Poe looked at Ranpo as he started to walk away.. "W-wai." Poe stopped afraid, karl had woken up on his shoulder and punched his face telling him to say it. "Whatd you say Poe?" Ranpo said. "O-Oh! Um.. Just asking i-if you wanted to stay for b-breakfast.." Ranpo looked at him in shock and agreed!

****

"I didnt know you had a racoon! He's cute!" Ranpo pet karl as he sat in his lap. "And thank you for the food. Its wondefull." Poe grined "Y-Your welcome..! Im g-glad you like i-it." Poe has gotten softer around ranpo seeing how kind he is. Poe also had a strange feeling about ranpo, he didnt know what.

****

Ranpo said he goodbye and made his way to the agency.