9

(Guess who has an account warning on tt! Yes. Its me. Btw sll the carrying is in bridal style😍)

Ranpo ending up falling asleep in Poe's arm's. Poe told yosano goodbye as he carried ranpo out the door.

****

In the morning

Poe has been working on his book all nighr. He set ranpo on his bed to rest. Poe realized how late it was. Clock: 6am. He couldnt fall asleep tho, he was to much into his writting. As karl slept next to Poe he continued writing.

A few hours later, Ranpo had slowly started waking up.

"Hmm.. Poe?" Poe was laying his head on his hand, still at his desk. "Good morning Ranpo." Poe sighed while filling with thoughts.

"Were you up all night?" Ranpo said as he stood up and walked to Poe.
"Im sorry."
"Hey, its okay. But you do need your sleep alright?"

Poe nodded and stood up. Ranpo hugged him while looking at his writing.

"Your a good writer Poe."
"T-Thank you.."

Poe started walking toward his bed and sat down. Ranpo followed and sat next to him. They were both looking at the wall. Poe started to fidgeted around while slowly looking at ranpo, then back at the wall.

"Yes?" Poe jumped as ranpo looked at him. "N-Nothing.." Ranpo knew it wasnt nothing, he rested his head on Poe's shoulder. Poe got a little scared but was fine with it.

"Did anything happen last night?"
"No.."
"Hm. Okay"

After Poe finally fell asleep it was time Ranpo had to go to the agency, he was still hungover from last night and drank little water.

****

"Hey ranpo!" Ran kenji toward Ranpo who was walking in the door. "Hey! Whats up?"
"You forgot your hat last night!"
^oh yeah^ he thought as he grabbed his hat. "Hey kenji."
"Yea?"
"Did anything else happen last night?"

Kenji looked at Ranpo forgeting what had happend. "I dont know! Ask yosano."

So he did Ranpo started walking toward yosano.

"Hey Ranpo! What's up?"
"Hey Yosano! Question. Did anything else happen last night?"
"Um.. i kinda remember Poe carrying you out my house. And im pretty sure Dazai saw you talk to Poe outside as you fell into his chest."

Ranpo looked up quickly at yosano.

"Did he hear me say anything??"
"I dont think so.. dazai!!"
"Hm?" Hummed dazai as he walked over.

"Whats up? Hey Ranpo!" Dazai said as Ranpo waved.
"Did you hear Ranpo say anything to Poe last night?"
"Hmm. No" guessed dazai

Ranpo sighed and walked to his seat. "Why'd you wanna know?" Followed dazai. "Well.. You know Poe came along and ever sence he took me to his house hes been acting strange."Ranpo let out a sad sigh and dazai looked at him then out the window. "And im guesing youve already asked him?" Ranpo nodded. "I dont know what to tell you. I didnt hear anything. Why? What'd you think u said to make him that way?" Dazai exclaimed. "Probaly that i liked him.." Ranpo mumbled. "What?" Dazai listend. "God dazai. I know you heard me.." ranpo sighed and stood up and excused himself as his candy wrappers fell.

He wanted to go home. His house. To think about what he said. Fukazawa let him leave for a little while. "Be back in an hour please."

****

Ranpo had finally made it home and its already almost been an hour. Fukazawa had texted Ranpo.

Hello Ranpo.
Hey
Why'd you need to leave so early?
Thinking sbout something
Ah okay. Anyway. How are you Ranpo?
Im alright :3
Thats good. I best get going now. Good bye Ranpo.
Bye.

____

Ranpo had made it home and started eating his snacks. He wasnt really thinking all that much. He was hungry. He realized he hadnt given Poe his number yet. He stood up and started to head to Poe's house.

****

"Hello Poe!! Open up!" Ranpo knocked on Poe's door. Thinking he might still be asleep.

Poe slowly shuffeld to the door by just waking up. Karl was on his shoulder. "Who is it.." Poe asked as Ranpo answerd. "Come on! Its me Ranpo!"
"Ah. Come in."

Ranpo opend the door and barged in.

"Poe!!" Yelled Ranpo and he hugged Poe tightly. "H-Hello." Sighed Poe. Ranpo thought something was wrong with Poe, as Poe wrapped his arms around Ranpo.

As the both let go Ranpo gave Poe a note.

"Whats this.." Poe questioned. "My phone number.. im Sorry i didnt give it to you before." Ranpo exclaimed as Poe took the note and stuffed it in his shirt. "Thank you.." Poe felt like walking around so he asked Ranpo to. He agreed