4

(Sorry these are quick!)

"So? Howd it go??" Yosano quickly told Ranpo
as he sat down. "I mean, pretty good. I fell asleep waiting for him and he was nice enough to take me to his house." Yosano screeched. "What the heck!" Ranpo yelled "Sorry! Anything else happen??" Yosano was pushing Ranpo to tell her, "Well he gave me breakfast aswell, he's an amazing cook. I still dont know this.. feeling." Ranpo countied with what he said, Yosano now sitting on the side of his desk close by, She suggested to tell her what it felt like.

"Kinda've like gasping for air.. i dont know." Ranpo said as yosano looked at him quickly whispering him somthing. "What! No way." "I mean." Yosano countined.. " Thats really the only case!!"

Ranpo looked down thinking of what he couldve felt was... love?

****

He waiting for Poe at the same spot once he got off work and few hours passed.

"R-Ranpo? Why do yoy keep s-staying here??" Poe asked as Ranpoe politely asnwerd " I guess i just what to talk to you. Not in a weird way! Im sorry." Ranpo started to slowly turn around when Poe reached his hand out a little bit but stopped, then again WHAM goes karl :D. Poe finally grabs ahold of ranpo's sleve "I dont mind it.. i think." Poe shyly looked away, he was still holding on to ranpo's sleve. He realized he was and quickly let go. "Ah! I-im sorry!" He yelped as Ranpo responded "its okay! Would you mind if i walked with you?

****

After Poe agreed he regreted it as Ranpo wouldnt stop talking. Poe loved quiet places but ranpo didnt. He wasnt listeing to anything he was saying grabbing on to his book.

"Poe?" Ranpo yelled. "Ah! Um. Yes?" He exlcaimed as ranpo asked "Would you like to hangout with me later?" As he stopped in front of Poe's house. Poe made a lie due to wanting quiet time. "I-im busy." Ranpo sighed and said its fine and started to walk away. Poe felt bad but all he wanted to do was work on his book.