10

(You made it to 10!! Also shoutout to that one person who keeps voteing for me!! Also i have a new fav word, EVAPORATION ‼️)

Ranpo agrees to walk around town with Poe. "Where would you like to go?" Ranpo asked as he skipped along side Poe. "I dont mind.." Poe sighed as he picked up his hands into eachother and picked at his nails.

Ranpo grabbed one of his hand's and looked up at him. Poe jumped as Ranpo dragged Him to a park.

"Poe!! Push me!" Ranpo yelled as Poe walked over from a bench and started to push Ranpo on a swing. Ranpo went high enough that he would almost hit the pole uptop. Suddenly Ranpo jumped off the swing and landed on his knees.

"Ranpo!?" Poe quickly ran over to him thinking he was hurt, Ranpo started giggling then bursting out laughing. "That was so fun!" Ranpo looked at Poe happily while the bright sun was in his face, he could see Poe's lovely viloet eye as he quickly covered it, Ranpo was fascinated but pretened he didnt see it. "You thought i was hurt?" Ranpo laughed as Poe was kneeing beside him. "N-No.." Poe studderd why'll looking away. Ranpo set his hand on Poe's shoulder and stood up. "Come on!" Ranpo held out his hand and Poe grabbed it and also stood up.

****

Poe and Ranpo have left the park to go to a café. "Hurry up!" Ranpo yelled as he was about 10feet ahead of Poe skipping. "Maybe dont skip so fast" Poe answered while looking at Ranpo. Ranpo sighed and stopped walking for Poe to catch up.

They finally made it to the café as Ranpo kept leaving Poe behind by walking to fast.

"Well.. What would you like?" Ranpo questioned as Poe looked up at Ranpo while sitting down infront of him. "Im not hungry." Poe sighed as he waved both hands in a defensive way. "Okay!"

Finally the waiter came and Poe was shocked by how much food Ranpo had ordered for himself. I mean Ranpo does eat alot of food at Poes house as well but not this much! "Thank you" Ranpo said as the waiters brought all his food  and sat it down. There wasnt even enough room on the table for it!

"Are you sure you will e-eat all of this?" Poe looked at Ranpo concerned as he stuffed food in his mouth and smiled at Poe. "Yeah! Are you doubting THE all mighty Ranpo Edogawa?" Ranpo said looking offended as he sat his hand on his hip while looking at Poe sassy. "Oh im so sorry, Sir ranpo." Poe replied as he bowed down and Ranpo bursted out laughing.

Ranpo had ended up eating all of it and Poe took one fry from Ranpo the whole time.

****

"That was fun Poe!" Ranpo said giggling while hopping next to Poe. "I had fun aswell." Poe answerd.

It was around 9pm as they started to walk to Poe's house. As Ranpo kept yawning every three minuets Poe started to notice. "Are you that tired?" Poe questioned as Ranpo opend his eyes and looked at Poe leaving him blank. "Yea.." Ranpo answerd as he yet again yawned as he got yanked up by Poe. "Whats happening?" Ranpo was shocked by what Poe did but didnt mind it, He rested his head on Poe's shoulder and wraped his arm's around him and fell asleep.

(If u guys didnt know Poe picked him up bridal stule🧎🏻‍♀️)