Prologue: Battle of Typhon

Pilots, grunts, ticks, titans and IMC Reapers adorned the battlefield, as a Ione pilot, L-Star in hand, had just grappled onto an IMC Ronin-Class Titan, taking the battery out.

IMC Pilot:" Who's on top o' me, huh? Get off!"

 As his helmet flashed him the warning sign that the titan was deploying an electric smoke. He immediately grappled to nearby building, propelling himself towards it, aiming for the window. Once inside, he hid away as the smoke cleared to reveal a very pissed off titan. 

IMC Pilot: "Where are ya? Hey pilo-" 

as he started to call the pilot, his voice was replaced by explosions and a cry of pain. Looking around the corner, the pilot found himself looking at a Vanguard-Class Titan with a familiar dark grey paintjob with yellow on the joints, Predator Cannon and 40mm Cannon and the words "DT-5765" on its sides.

Mike: "Dexterity! You sure are a sight for sore eyes. Where's Ryan?" 

Dexterity :"Pilot Ryan is currently in a firefight against multiple grunts snipers." 

Mike: "How one-sided." Ryan "Mirage" Anderson. If there was anything about that damn Holo Pilot, its that he loves to carry himself the DMR and Kraber, along with a Charge Rifle. Hard to figure out his play, is it not? Mike checked his HUD, finding that his titan is ready for Titanfall. He immediately called him in.

Automated Voice: "Stand by for Titanfall." Music to my ears. As he saw him fall, he heard gunfire in front of him. Looking down, he saw that Dexterity(Or Dexter.) has engaged with a Northstar-Class Titan, his Predator Cannon's Gun Shield tanking the shots. Looking at where that IMC titan was standing, he smirked to himself, as his titan fell on the the other one with his Warp Fall kit, crushing the poor bastard.

Mike: "Sidearm!" he called out, as he jumped on his titan, entering through the top hatch. Once inside, familiar blue hologram rings circled his forearms.

Sidearm: "Welcome back, pilot." He had a carbon black paint job, with orange accents along with the Militia Symbol on his right shoulder.

Mike: "Thank you. Now, lets go take some bastards out." he said, cracking his neck and fingers.

???: "Hello there!" Someone said behind him. Looking back, he saw Dexter, the top part of his hatch opened to reveal Ryan inside of it. "What did I miss?" He asked.

Mike: "Nothin' much."  He nodded.

Ryan: "Sounds boring." 

Mike: "How did Peek-a-Boo go for you?"

Ryan: "Great. None of them were spoil-sports. By the way, on my way back, I saw some titans harassing of our grunts."  

Mike: "Alrighty then, lets go pay'em a visit." As Ryan led the way, tearing through any unfortunate grunt squadrons, Mike's titan jerked to the side, warning him that there was someone beside him. Pulling out the broadsword, he managed to barely block the one that was coming for him.

IMC Pilot: "Hey there, Militia scum. Care to end this quick?" Ah well, he asked for it.

Mike: "I'd love to" He replied, dodging to the side, pulling out the Xo-16A2 Chaingun with his right hand, as he impaled the Broadsword into the ground, going through the Ronin's ankles in the process.

IMC Pilot: "Alright. That's far enough." He said, turning around. Only for the chaingun to meet him, face to face, through the cockpit hatch.

Mike: "Sayonara, bitch" He sprayed into the cockpit, ending his existence in a spray of blood and mist, as his titan gave a pretty erratic response, before falling to the ground. As he was about to walk away, something crashed into his titan. Looking it over, he saw...

Mike." Dexter?" Looking behind him, he saw a Northstar lining up a fully charged shot. Spinning around so that he was facing the sniper, he put his titan's hands up as the Vortex Shield formed, catching the bullet. Without missing a beat, he sent it back towards the shooter, his response being to blow up. As he turned around to face Dexter, his titan's front chassis was engulfed in flames from a heat shield. "Oh you gotta be kiddin' me right now"

As he dodged backwards, he reached for his sword, only to come back empty handed. As he was about to put his fists up, the Scorch titan was punched from behind. As it turned around, he took this opportunity and turned around the enemy titan and put his hands in, pulling out the pilot and crushing him, as the titan blew up. Looking at my savior, he saw a Vanguard Titan with a desert camo, Plasma Railgun and T-203 Thermite Launcher, the words AG-6776 visible. 

Dan: "Keep an eye out." He said, running towards more combat, as Mike saw Dexter siting on his ass. That was Daniel "Ghost" Walker. Camo Pilot,  Combat Advanced Round (Or CAR) user, along with a Softball Launcher and a MGL Launcher. This guy was Mike's father.

Ryan: "C'mon, lets go." He said, as he ran towards the Damsels in Destress. 

Mike took his sword and immediately followed him in his titan. When he rounded the corner, he saw the grunts taking cover in a small building, as a reaper sent ticks in, along with two Tone-Class Titans staying there. He immediately got a lock on them with with his missiles, sending them towards his tick targets. After the shots were fired, he broke into a sprint towards the closest titan, ramming him into the reaper, both of them falling to the ground. He reloaded my gun just as his titan announced "Burst Core Activated." The Arc bullets chewing through both of them. As he looked up, he saw that Ryan had done quick work of his titan. Mike left him to talk with the grunt squad leader as he saw the dangerous, yet magnificent Fold Weapon, as he saw a Titan fly towards the Ark.

Mike: Umm, what? Zooming in with his titan's optics, he saw the other titan grab his pilot and throw him upwards, as it went to collide with the Ark. After the titan collided, the entire place shook.

Dan:(Through comms) "That's our cue, let's get out of here" As he saw a marker appear on his HUD. Looking towards Ryan, he gave him a thumbs up, telling him that they better run.

And run they did.

As they ran, several pieces of building and debreis flew towards the Ark, as they ran to the dropship waiting for them, the familiar pilot reaching towards them. When they ran in, they immediately looked their titans at their bay, staying embarked. There was one more titan in there, but it seemed as though it had lost its pilot. It had a carbon black paintjob with red accents. The words TR-1715 were on its sides.

Dan: "Alright, now that we have survived death-" He was rudely inturrupted as there was a scream as well us the sound of metal tearing.

Ryan: "Umm, what was that?" As Dan looked into the cockpit.

Dan: "Well, the cockpit's gone." As he said that, the ship immediately nosedived. Dan embarked into his titan, which was locked at its bay. "Well, it was nice knowing you guys. Better see you all on hell."

Mike/Ryan: "Count on it."

Sidearm/Dexterity/AG: " Pilot, we are on a crash course towards The Ark."

Mike: "It was me that deleted your Lemon stories, Ryan."

Ryan: "You wha-?!" 

A loud boom resonated, as their ship crashed directly onto the Ark.