Part 4: White 'n Green

Mike's POV:

I was currently in a dust shop in downtown Vale, looking for Fire Dust for making ammo for Ryan's Mastiff.

And that's when I saw him.

As I was browsing at the back of the shop, I heard a commotion at the front. Figuring that it wouldn't hurt to take a look, I, well, took a look.

Peeking from behind the shelves, I saw several people wearing Grimm masks, while one guy wearing a white suit, black pants and black shoes. But what was eye-catching about this guy to be was his bowler hat and his ginger hair, which covered his right eye.

Roman Torchwick. And those are... wait, White Fang?

Looking at the people who were collecting the dust, I found clear animal traits on all of them- Antlers, horns, claws, ears. I sighed.

Yup, White Fang... Why the hell are they working with a human?

Putting that mystery to rest for now, I looked at the storekeeper, (Who looked like every other storekeeper I have ever seen since coming here) I found him placing uncut Fire Dust crystals in a case. Figuring that I better intervene, I reached for my-

???: "Hands in the air." Dammit. As I went to raise my hands, I closed my left one into a fist, entering the phase dimension.

Third Person POV:

As Roman and two of his goons rounded the corner where they heard the noise, they found a  Fang member looking around, confused.

Roman: "What happened?"

Fang Member: "I found this guy and I pointed my gun at him and suddenly he HURGK." He was doing a weird pose now, looking like someone just possessed him.

Roman: "Look, I don't have time for- Oh my Oum!" He got surprised when the fang member's body erupted to give way to someone else, wearing a flight suit and helmet, wearing a strange mechanism on his back. "Shoot him!" The other Fang two members aimed their guns at him, but before they could pull the trigger, he pulled out two pistols with bayonets and gunned them down. Roman, now scared for his life, ran, shouting at everyone to pack up and get to the rooftop.

Mike's POV:

Sorry Ruby. I thought, remembering that one scolding I got when she found out that I killed people for a living (Which she really should've expected.). Running to the front of the shop, I saw the shopkeeper, looking quite shocked. Wiping the blood off my visor, I ran outside, only to find one climbing a ladder. I pulled the R-101 from behind my back, switching it to single fire. I took aim at the one, pulling the trigger once the AOG Scope's reticle lined up with the perpetrator's head, the bullet piercing his skull.

Why would he try to hit the rooftop? He would have been cornered. Looking around, I found no one else. Then it hit me. The sound of an engine, far above me, as I saw a blinding light fly overhead.

Of course they have access to aircrafts. Running towards the ladder, I wasted no time as I grappled onto the ledge of the building. As I propeled myself towards my intended destination, I saw a Fang member leaning over the edge, weapon drawn. I detatched the grapple, while activating the Phase Shift. Now in a realm of my own, I used the Jump-Kit in order to reach the ledge. Climbing onto the rooftop, I looked at the place where he will be, deactivating the Phase Shift. When, I caught sight of him, I gave him a kick that would have made Leonidas proud.

Looking behind me, I aimed my gun at those that just boarded the Bullhead with the intent to kill. Switching to full auto, I gave them a spray of bullets, but something large and rectangular and metal came in the way, being held by a fang member.