Part 13: Buried No Longer

Mike had been stressing about the IMC a lot lately. So to help destress him, me and Yang decided that its best to bring him to the city. Currently, we were walking through the streets of Vale, with me dragging Mike along. He was wearing a simple white full sleeved T-shirt with his jeans, as I forced him to leave all his gear behind, which he didn't like.

Mike: "You don't need to have a death grip on me. Just let go."

Ruby: "I know you'll run if you get the chance. So no. I'm not letting go." He let out a defeated sigh as we made our way. Passing by beautiful decorations.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival. Oh its absolutely wonderful!"

Mike: "Never thought I'd see you smile like that. It looks... unnatural."

Ruby: "Yeah. Its kinda weirding me out."

Weiss: "Silence, you two. How could you not smile! A festival dedicate to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!"

Yang: "You really know how to make a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet you!"

Yang: "So remind me why were spending our Friday afternoon on the stupid docks?" I pinched my nose.

Ruby: ""Ugh! They smell like fish!" Mike chuckled, patting my head. I looked at him with an angry expression, which only served to crack him up more.

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom."

Blake: "She just want to spy on them so that she can get the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: "You can't prove that." Mike just shook his head.

Mike: "Don't sweat it. There's nothing wrong with gathering info on your targets."

Weiss: "I'm not! Honestly!"

Mike: "Well now anyone can tell that you're lying." I turned my head to a random direction, before gasping at the scene of a robbed store. Walking over to it, I was met with the sight of two detectives talking with each other.

Mike: "'Excuse me?" They turned their head to his direction. "What happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle"

He walked off to the other detective as Mike started humming a random song.

Yang: ""That's terrible."

Detective 2: "They left all the money again." This caught my attention, as I looked at the detective with more interest.

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much dust?"

Detective 2: "I dunno,  an army?"

Detective 1: "You thinkin' the White Fang?"

Detective 2: "Yeah I'm thinking we don't paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmmph. The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates!"

Mike: "Too far."

Blake: "What's your problem?"

Weiss: "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: ""The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunas."