Part 3: RE-45s and S-words

Just for reference

[Speech] Obi Wan Kenobi: "Hello There"

[Thought]Hello there

[Action]Obi Wan Kenobi: "Hello there" And Obi Wan Kenobi proceeded to jump of the support beam towards the ground

________________________________________________________________________________

Mike's POV:

Mike: "We should have just went to a weapon's store."

Ruby: "But they take lien before allowing us to use their workbench. Trust me. I've been here before with Ryan. All we got to do is stay quiet. And besides, we get free materials to use!"

Right now, we were in Signal, the combat school that Ruby goes to... at night. Yeah, apparently they allow only students and huntsmen to use their workbenches (Which Ruby says is stupid, but I disagree. The carnage that will ensue if everyone got personalised weapons for free. Yikes).

Mike: "I still disagree with you."

Ruby: "Oh shut up. It'll be fine. Oh, we're here!" She said excitedly, pointing towards a set of double doors to the left of the hallway. Slowly opening it up and entering, my eyes had stars under the helmet.

The room itself was massive, with boxes, crates, cylinders of dust, and plenty of workbenches for every student to use. There is even an ammo press at the back of the room!

Mike: "Alright, I'll agree with you, this place is amazing."

Ruby: "Glad you like it, because I can't see anything!" I looked around and found that there was no window or light source, and that I am able to see things only because of my helmet's night vision (Which I activated upon entering for safety purposes). I chuckled.

Mike: "Sucks to be you." Looking at Ruby, I saw her pouting in front of me.

Ruby: "Aww, come on! Can I take your helmet?"  She asked, giving me those puppy eyes. Well, she had been doing that a lot of times in the two weeks that I was here, so I just sorta grew a resistance to it. Surprised that Nolan hasn't though.

Mike: "Nope. You can have this instead." I said, handing her my night-vision goggles. The goggles were glowing green as she put it on, gasping softly. I immediately handed her a list "Now find me these." She gleefully took the list and zoomed around with her sembelence, looking into crates and boxes, as I walked up to the nearest workbench and put both by RE-45s on it, waiting for my  materials.

***

Mike: "Done." I said, holding up one of my masterpieces. Under the barrel of the RE-45, there was a small bayonet, that actually extends to a sword, along with a button on the side, which I can use to convert my gun into a sword. After pressing the button, the blade extended, as the foregrip bended outwards, a small flap coming from the bayonet outwards, that acted as one side of the hilt, the other being the sight, which I reinforced to hell and back. The trigger was still accessible, so I can still shoot while swiping away at my enemies. Same for the other one. Satisfied with my work, I looked over to Ruby, who was vibrating with excitement. "Are you alright?"

Ruby: "Your weapon is soo cool!" She was dashing all around me now, taking in every inch of my sword."

Mike: : "Not as cool as yours. Mine is just a sword. Yours is a flipping sythe!" I said, as she stopped dashing around me, a slight blush forming on her face, as I picked up my other weapon and holstered them on my hip.

Ruby: "Thank you."

Mike: "Alright, now-" I stopped speaking as I heard the door being opened. "Damn it, hide!" and with that, I pushed her away and ran to the corner of the room, looking for anything that I can use. My eyes immediately fell on something  I can use.