Part 1: A+ on Landing

Ruby's POV:

I was just looking outside the window of my room. It will be a month before Yang joins Beacon. Then, I'll be all alone with dad for two years. I wonder, if there is anything I can do to join early?

As I was thinking this, I looked at the sky, in awe of all the beautiful yellow comets filling it up, each one of different size. It looked so beautiful. As I stared at it, I saw one coming close to us. As I followed it with my eyes, I saw it crash on ... Mom's grave!

I immediately got up from my place, putting on my hood and grabbing Crecsent Rose, I sneaked my way out of my room and downstairs, where I saw my dad asleep on the couch, the TV still on. I turned off the TV, and left the house, running towards my mon's grave.

Mike's POV:

I was currently lying on the ground with Ryan in a random clearing in the forest, taking in all the information.

Mike: "So, let me get this straight, we lost Dan and AG, we are in an unidentified planet, and our ages have been reversed to 17."

Ryan: "I'm 17 (L-Star starts firing). You're 16(L-Star stops firing). How sa-AAAAH."(Gets burned from an overheated L-Star)

Mike: "Shut up. Sidearm, you got us anything?"

Sidearm: "This planet is called Remnant. This planet uses a type of propellant called 'Dust', which has different elemental forms. Sadly, any and all dust will lose its ability to generate energy in space, rendering space travel impossible due to this civilization's dependence on it. Also, there are semblences and auras. Semblences give its wielder unique abilities that are charged by auras. Auras are the physical manifestation of souls."

Ryan: "So, let me get this straight. We are in a planet that cannot do space travel. And these same people have super powers and soul magic bullshit force fields that they use on a regular Tuesday. GREAT"

Sidearm: "Negative pilot. Only huntsman and huntresses use auras and semblences. Most ordinary people do not have those, including military personel."

Mike: "So, we are in a-"

Dexter: "Life form detected, north-east." As he said it, all weapons were turned on that position. 

Ryan: "Let me get that." He said, tossing a pulse blade towards the position.

Ruby's POV:

I was so STEALTHY! None of them even saw me. And they were nowhere close to Mom's grave! But as I was listening in on their conversation, I was confused. How did someone not know what an aura is? Also, why do those robots look like my uncle's? As I was listening, one of the robots found me. 

DT-5765: "Life form detected, north-east." As he said it, all their weapons were turned on me. Now, although, I was in danger, I was really in awe with their weapons, especially the one carried by the guy with the black, white and orange paint scheme, with the twin barreled sniper.

???-1: "Let me get that." That one guy with a T-Visor said, throwing a knife near me. I almost jumped, but styed still. The knife started to give off sounds, which was strange. Why would a knife need to-?

???-2: "We know you are there. Best to get out before you get shot." I heeded the warning, stepping out into the clearing. When I did, both their heads tilted. "Now, why were you outside your home?" 

Ruby: "My Mom's grave is nearby. I thought that you guys crashed there." Both of them looked at each other, before the one with the twin barreled sniper rifle spoke up.