Part 2: Sergeant?

Mike's POV:

As I took deep breaths, I stole a glance at Red, who was doing the same. 

Mike: "You alright?"

She gave me a weak nod, possibly still shaken up. As I was about to move, I heard movement to my left, metallic and loud. Titan footsteps. As I looked to my left, I saw a Vanguard Titan coming out of the trees, T-203 Thermite Launcher in hand- hold up. Is that? Immediately I burst out laughing.

Mike: "Holy shit, dude, who the fuck covered your titan in crayons?"

All around the (possibly) friendly titan, were clear signs of crayon drawings, of red roses, yellow dragons, and I could faintly make out red eyes and grey animal bodies. Who the fuck thought that this would be a good prank? At least its crayons and not, say, spray paint. As I was laughing my ass out over here, the top hatch of the titan opened up, and out comes a camo-pilot, default colors and all. But, I had to stop. Not because I was running out of breath, no. It was because I saw something on his shoulder-pad. A knife. More specifically, a kukri knife in a carbon black sheath, with a red and gold grip. But more importantly, under all that crayon, I saw a very familiar forest camo. Along with the titan's serial number NF-1720, telling me exactly who it was.

As I was about to open my mouth to speak, Ryan came out from the trees to my right, Dexter in tow. And one look at that titan was enough to bring him to his knees as he burst out laughing. As the known mystery man sighed out, Ruby had the courage to speak.

Ruby: "H-Hey! My uncle is a very skilled fighter! He can destroy you two with a single thought!" After she said this, Ryan was able to collect enough of himself to form a response

Ryan: "I-I believe ya Red. He can kill alright. I can tell as the sheer sight in front of me is killin' me! " And with that, he started laughing his ass out again. Me and the second pilot let out a sigh as I opened the top hatch to get out of my titan and sit on him.

Third Person POV:

???: "Let me guess, you guys just got here?"

Mike: "Yep. Who the fuck did that to your titan?"

???: "My nieces. You're holding one right now." He said, gesturing to Ruby.

Mike: "Last time I checked, you didn't have siblings."

???: "Pretty sure the Ark ejected me out early. Both timing and age wise."

Mike: "Adoption huh? How old?"

???: "10"

Mike: "Fuck, that must've been painful."

???: "It was. You?"

Mike: "16"

???: "Lucky."

Ruby: "Excuse me, uncle, but how do you know him?" Ryan, who just stopped laughing, asked Mike.

Ryan: "Exactly, Little Red. Mike, how do you know him."

??? : "Go to Hell, Ryan."

Ryan: "No I won- wait a minute. How the fuck do you know my name?" As he said that, he got a better look at the titan and the pilot. "Holy shit! Pilot Ryan Anderson reporting for duty, sir!"

???: "At ease, Ryan."

Ruby: "Wait, how do you know them?"

???: "Well, Ruby, as it stands, its hard to forget the people you lead."

Mike: "Especially people whose asses he beats to the ground on a regular basis. Staff Sergeant, Its good to see you."

Nolan: "More so than you know."