𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟪

𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄, 𝟤𝟢𝟢𝟪

"𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍?" 𝐊𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 out to the werewolf. We had been using him to help us find the moonstone that a man, Klaus Mikaelson, needed to break a certain curse. The two of us pushed through the crowd and saw the man hovering over a dead body. His friend, Jimmy.

"What happened?" I asked, faking the shock although I had compelled the man to start a fight with the Lockwood because he had been sleeping with his girlfriend. It was a lie, of course, but the sooner we got Klaus off our back the better.

He had tears in his eyes as he turned to face me and my best friend, "Jimmy attacked me."

I gasped, "What? Why?"

"He said that I hit on Marla," He explained, confused.

Kat had a frown etched across her face, attempting to sound like a jealous girlfriend, "Why would he think that?"

Mason shook his head, obviously in a state of shock as the brunette vampire pulled him into her as I went to inspect the body. He was definitely dead.

"He's dead," The now-werewolf breathed out, his voice shaky, "I killed him."

Kat played with the hairs on the back of his neck comfortingly, "Everything's gonna be okay," She assured him as I stood up to face my best friend, sending a smirk her way to which she returned. Everything was going according to plan.

𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌, 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 on the end of my bed in our shared hotel room when Mason arrived back. I was quick to stand from my place and approach him, "Hey, what was that stunt today that you pulled with Damon and Stefan Salvatore?" I questioned him in annoyance.

The man frowned, "I thought you'd be happy about that."

I scoffed in frustration, "I told you to stay away from them."

"Why do you even care?" He eyed me suspiciously.

I paused, not being able to think of a good reason until Katherine spoke from behind me, "I don't want you to get distracted. We need you to find the moonstone." A sudden smirk etched across the Lockwood's face, "You got it," She realised at his expression.

"I got it," He confirmed as Kat pressed her lips to his. After a moment, the girl pulled away and sent me a grin, "Why do you guys stay here?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"We like this little bed and breakfast," Kat replied in a flirty tone, "Don't you?"

I rolled my eyes at their antics, "Where's the moonstone?"