𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 blonde Forbes into The Grill's bathrooms to find her standing over the sink again

𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 blonde Forbes into The Grill's bathrooms to find her standing over the sink again. She had a look of embarrassment covering her features as she mentally kicked herself. I assumed something had happened between the girl and her ex-boyfriend, Matt, whom I'd seen her speaking to before entering the bathroom.

"Mila," She breathed out once she noticed me.

"Hey," I plastered on my best fake smile, "Saw you with Matt. Are you okay?" I asked, trying my best not to sound careless. She nodded silently, watching me through the mirror before making an attempt to speed to the door.

I chuckled at her poor attempt and sped in front of her before she could leave, "I need you to deliver a message," I told her. She eyed me, silently waiting for me to continue, "Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood. Bring it tonight. At the masquerade ball.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 masquerade ball that night so Kat and I had spent the day shopping. We entered our motel room with Miss Flowers behind us, carrying our bags. "Where should I put these?" The old woman asked, smiling innocently.

Katherine hummed for a minute before lounging next to the desk, "Right there."

I fake smiled, "Thank you, Miss Flowers. You've been such a wonderful help.

She giggled, "My pleasure. Let me know if there's anything else I can do."

"We will," I assured her as she left the room. I then turned around to inspect my new dress when I felt a presence behind me.

After a moment of hesitation, I sped over to where I could hear the heartbeat and threw them against the wall. "Mila, chill." Lucie Bennett said, struggling to breathe slightly with my hand wrapped tightly around her neck. She owed Kat for something that had happened in the past.

"Do not sneak up on a vampire," I warned her. I never liked her very much, I just pretended I did.

"Don't attack a witch." She said, breathing heavily. "It's good to see you two."

The brunette moved closer to us, "I'm glad you made it."

The Bennett smiled, "You called, I came."

I chuckled, inspecting my dress again. "Like you had a choice."

"Don't go all boss-lady on me, Mila." The witch smiled. "You know I love you." I held back from rolling my eyes. She really pissed me off. "Where does one wear this?" She asked, holding up Kat's mask for tonight.

She smirked, "To a masquerade ball. Tonight. Wanna be my date?"

I sighed, knowing that my date was Matt Donovan. I had compelled him the day before to pick a fight with Tyler Lockwood so that the boy could hopefully trigger his werewolf curse. "What's with the hair?" Lucie asked Kat who was straightening her hair.