𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 requested to meet Kat and I in a diner

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 requested to meet Kat and I in a diner. We walked up to the table she was at and sat opposite her. I immediately picked up one of their menus and skimmed through it, "Lying, scheming and a secret rendezvous with us? That's not like you Bonnie." I spoke up mischievously.

Kat nodded in agreement, "Especially when Elena needs her favourite witch."

She rolled her eyes, "This has nothing to do with them. This is between us."

I hummed, "Interesting."

"Lucky for you we have some spare time on our hands. You said that you had an offer we can't refuse," The brunette vampire spoke as she crossed her arms across her chest, "What do you have in mind?"

"I want Silas' tombstone." She spoke immediately.

I frowned, "What makes you think that we have it?"

She smirked, "I know you took it from the island. You wouldn't leave it behind."

I scoffed in surprise, "So you're working for Silas now?"

"Running errands for the big bad immortal," Kat added.

"I didn't switch sides. In two days there will be a full moon. Silas wants me to harness its power to drop the veil between our side and the Other Side." She explained, "He wants to take the cure and die. I said I'd help him and I've been hiding from him ever since. Buying time."

Katherine leaned forward confused, "Time for what?"

"Don't worry about it." She shrugged, "You just need to bring me the moonstone."

I rolled my eyes, "It's a hunk of rock. What do you want with it?"

"The less you know, the better. Silas is psychic. He can get into people's heads, read minds, and make them see things that aren't really there. I'm taking a big risk just talking to the both of you." She said. 

I sighed, "How are we supposed to know that you're not him?"

"You don't. But I'm not." The witch replied.

"And what makes you so sure that I'm not him?" Kat spoke up with a smirk.

"Because he can't get into my head anymore. I'm the only one who can see his true face." She informed us.

"What's in it for us?" I asked.

She leans forward, "Bring me the tombstone. Help me stop Silas from unleashing hell on Earth. Believe me, I'll make it worth your while."