𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the tunnels were the locked coffin was being kept with Bonnie and her mom trailing behind Stefan and I

𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the tunnels were the locked coffin was being kept with Bonnie and her mom trailing behind Stefan and I. I held one flashlight in my hand to be able to see where I was going.

"Slow down," Bonnie's mom, Abby, complained from the back.

I rolled my eyes, "Keep up. We don't have much time,"

"Sorry, Mila," She apologised, "I didn't have a choice."

I was about to speak but Stefan cut me off, "There's always a choice, Bonnie. You made it and now we have to live with it. You told Klaus where the coffins were and he took them. All of them except this one."

We finally reached the end of the tunnel as Stefan shone his flashlight on the box. The two Bennett's passed me and Stefan as we stopped in our tracks due to the invisible barrier preventing us from getting any closer.

"That's the one that's sealed?" The older woman questioned.

I nodded, "Yeah. Fortunately, it seems to be the one he cares about most."

She frowned, "Aren't you coming inside?"

"Vampires can't get in," He informed her, "Damon had to compel a couple of gardeners to get the coffin inside."

I rolled my eyes, "Look, if you're really the key to opening that coffin it's a safe bet you're on Klaus' hit list. I suggest you hide out here and figure out a way to open the damn thing."

She scoffed, "I already told you. I don't have any powers."

"And I don't believe you," I shot back irritably.

"The times ticking. Won't be long before Klaus calls his hybrids to find that coffin and kill all of us," Stefan spoke up, "So dig deep, Abby Bennett, scrape out whatever magic you have left." He said sternly before leaving the tunnel with me.

𝐈 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 eyes as I entered the Mikaelson mansion. I had been dragged into a dinner party with the Salvatore brothers, Klaus and Elijah. Safe to say, I wasn't looking forward to it. Although, I made Stefan buy me a new dress for the occasion which was one good thing I got out of it.

It was a silky, emerald green colour with a low-cut top half. I had silver heels to match.

My eyes lit up when Elijah opened the door and I sent a small smile in his direction, "Niklaus," He called out to his brother, "Our guests have arrived."

I followed the boys through the house until I noticed the hybrid, "Damon, Stefan, Mila," He greeted, "Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold." He said sarcastically, "Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men, shall we?" His eyes drifted to mine, "And Lady."

"It's better to indulge him," The Original whispered into my ear as he passed me. He gestured for us to sit down as I sat between Stefan and Elijah.

The youngest vampire scoffed, "I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. In fact, I didn't wanna come here at all but I was told I had to because you would hear us out."