𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 had taken Klaus' family that he keeps in coffins

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 had taken Klaus' family that he keeps in coffins. They were placed in an old witch house due to the fact that the witch spirits could hide the coffins if the hybrid were to find us.

The Bennett witch had been led to the house as me and Stefan snuck up behind her, "Hello, Bonnie," I spoke from behind her tauntingly.

The girl jumped back in shock at the sight of us, "Mila? Stefan? You followed me here?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," He nodded, "Wasn't too hard."

"Should probably be more careful," I added. I watched her anxious expression, "Relax. We just need your help."

She scoffed, "Why would I help you? Elena said you saved Klaus' life."

"Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus," Stefan said, "He kept his family with him at all times. Daggered, stored in coffins. And now, we have them, and we need you to help keep them hidden." He explained.

She rolled her eyes, "Are you out of your mind? You're just gonna make him angrier."

"His family is his one weakness," I informed her.

"I don't have enough power to hide four Originals," She said worriedly.

"You're a witch, you hate Klaus. I'm sure you can figure something out." I sighed.

𝐈 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 soon as I heard the voices of Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore above us. The girl's clanking boots clattered down the stairs as she drew closer to our whereabouts, "Stefan?" She called out.

The Salvatore rolled his eyes at his ex's presence, "Go away," He said from behind her. She spun around to face him instantly, "You shouldn't be here, Elena."

She sent him a pleading look, "Stefan, I need your help. Bonnie said that you would be here."

I scoffed, "Well, Bonnie sucks at keeping secrets," I spoke from the shadows.

"Mila," The doppelgänger realised, not knowing I was still there, "You're here too."

"Ding. Ding. Ding." I said sarcastically.

"Listen, you need to give Klaus his family back," She demanded.

"Oh really?" I said sarcastically, "Is that what we need to do?"

"Klaus compelled Jeremy to stand in front of a speeding car," She cried. Stefan's expression remained emotionless, "Don't you get it? He's not gonna stop until he gets what he wants."

He interrupted her, "Elena, stop talking." I snorted at his words and Elena's stunned face, "I'm not giving Klaus anything."

Tears welled in the brunette's eyes as she spoke, "Are you listening to me? He's gonna kill Jeremy."