𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 a few days and I was still staying at the Salvatore boarding house

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 a few days and I was still staying at the Salvatore boarding house. Luckily, we had a plan to take Klaus down for good. I felt pretty confident at the fact that we now had Mikel. I followed the two brothers and the doppelgänger into the living room as they went over the plan.

"Let's say Mikel followed Elena in here. Tried to grab her so that he could use her as bait." The younger boy went over.

"And you vervained him?" Elena asked for confirmation.

"No, we vervained him," Damon corrected, "Guys an Original. Have to make it realistic."

I nodded in agreement as Stefan spoke again, "Okay, fine. We vervained him and in the process discovered he had a dagger."

"Which he planned to use on Rebekah, but instead," I continued.

"We drove it through his heart." The brunette boy finished.

The human frowned, "And what happens when he asks to see Mikels body?"

I hummed, "Good point. We've been compelled to do what Klaus says."

Stefan shrugged, "Don't worry, Mila. We're just in charge of getting him back here."

"Perfect," I sighed, happy with the plan and how little work I had to do.

"Klaus is smart. If we tell him Mikel's dead, he'll want proof," The brunette girl spoke.

"Then I shall be dead," The Original's loud voice appeared from behind us. I jumped around in shock at the sight of the man.

Elena frowned, "What if he wants to see you in person?"

The older man smirked, "That means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him."

"How?" I questioned, "The daggers don't work on him."

"I am in possession of a stake, fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree. The one that left these ashes when it burned," He held up a small tub to show us.

"Where is it?" Damon asked.

"Not here," Mikel replied, "Knowing its location is my insurance policy."

I hummed, "Against what?"

He picked up the dagger that was soon to be used on him, "You leaving this in my heart. You see, a vampire can't dagger an Original without dying. So it falls to you," He handed the weapon to Elena.

"You want me to actually dagger you?" She asked in surprise.

"Klaus will leave nothing to chance especially when it comes to trust," Mikel explained.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆 a couple of times before the hybrid picked up. The Salvatore explained the situation and Klaus listened intently, "I want to see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself." Klaus spoke from the other end of the line.