𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 managed to get a safe to help Stefan deal with his PTSD

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 managed to get a safe to help Stefan deal with his PTSD. I had mentioned that the best way to get over it is to deal with it head-on.

The other blonde held a book in her hands as she read from it as the Salvatore thrashed about inside, "Caroline, do you even know what you're doing?" He panicked.

"Yes," She replied, "It's in my textbook. Okay, Stefan. In vigo exposure gradually introduces elements of prior trauma. For example, physical objects, circumstances of duress."

I sighed heavily, "Blondie, I don't think-"

She cut me off, "I'm just trying to help Stefan-"

"Mila. Mila." I heard the boy call out from inside the safe. I panicked as I listened in until he suddenly fell unconscious. I took this as a good thing, he needed to relax for a moment.

"You are right about one thing," I began, "He needs to get over the root of his problem. So how do you help the guy who always comes to the rescue? Stefan is a hero. It's who he is at his core. He can't always come through for himself, but he can for everyone else." I paused, "I've got an idea."

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 into the cell while the boy was still unconscious, awaiting him to wake up.

He awoke with a gasp, glancing around his surroundings, surprised I was beside him, "I got in here whilst you were unconscious and then Caroline locked us inside. It's the only way." I explained.

"Let me out of here." He yelled in a panic, "Caroline."

"I know it's a little extreme but the baby steps approach wasn't working." I heard the Forbes say.

I hummed, "I need you not to get mad at me because when you do, you get mad and anxious and rip people's heads off. But I'm gonna help you fix that."

"Caroline, get me out. I'm gonna hurt her." He panicked.

I sighed, "You won't hurt me, Stef. You need to get over your PTSD triggers."

"I can't be in here. Please. Please, Mila." He begged, "I can't breathe. I feel like I'm dying."

"You know, Stef. I think you need to get out of this little town and away from Damon and Elena. They are what's keeping you miserable." I spoke, trying to distract him from the safe. 

He suddenly turned over and latched tightly onto my neck, "I'm gonna kill you."

"Good." I hummed, "It's okay. Let it out."

"Why would you choose to have this conversation with me in a safe?" he gritted out.

"Yes. So I could show you that the safe isn't the problem," I replied, "The problem is that you're not facing your real issues. The death that you felt in the safe? The pain of dying over and over again. It's easier for you to focus on the physical pain." His breathing became steady as I moved closer to the boy, matching my breathing with his. I cupped his cheeks which calmed him down, "It's okay, Stef. I'm here with you."

The moment was interrupted by the safe opening and the light shining above me. I pulled away from the boy instantly, "It was so quiet. I got worried." The blonde girl spoke up.

The boy instantly relaxed as he stood from his place in the safe, helping me up in the process.

𝐈 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 in the library of the Boarding house. He instantly chuckled at the sight of me, "So I guess you were right all along. It's best to focus on the physical pain."

I smirked, "So, you admit it. I do know what I'm doing."

He hummed, "To be honest with you, I never know exactly what you're doing, Mila."

I laughed, "Well, sometimes, I don't either." I moved closer to the boy, "Like right now. For example."

The sexual tension was apparent. I gasped in surprise when the boy forcefully pressed his lips to mine.

It wasn't long before I used my vampire speed to approach the nearest table. I pushed the Salvatore onto his back as I straddled him, pressing my palm to his chest to keep him down.

I grabbed onto the back of my corset top, taking my time in unbuttoning the back. Stefan suddenly grew impatient as his own hand rested on my back, helping me take it off, revealing my bare chest.

He was quick to rid himself of his own shirt, immediately pressing his lips back to mine in a passionate kiss.

He used his strength while I was distracted with his lips to flip us over so he now hovered above me. He pinned my hands above my head as he began to work on my neck, most definitely leaving marks that would heal almost instantly.

I moaned as he began on my chest, making his way down my body until I was completely bare below him.

My hand suddenly pressed against his hardened dick causing him to moan in response. I wasted no time in removing his own pants from his body.

I stroked his hardened length until he lifted my left leg over his shoulder so he could line it up with my entrance. He nibbled on my neck before pushing into me. I gasped in surprise at the pleasure as he moved in and out of me.

My manicured nails dug into his back but he didn't care. This moment felt like what we'd been waiting for since I arrived back in Mystic Falls and it was definitely worth it.

𝐈 𝐏𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘 eyebrows in my long mirror when Stefan waltzed into the room, "Hey, Stef. Do they look even?" I immediately asked.

He frowned as he approached me, "What?"

"My eyebrows." I replied, "How are they looking."

He only smiled, "You look beautiful."

I couldn't contain the smile that etched across my face, "Thank you. So, about last night." I trailed off.

"What does this mean for us?" He asked.

I hesitated before speaking, "I never should have left you back in 1864."

He chuckled, "I was kind of hoping you'd say that." I only smiled, pressing my lips to his.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
how cute
so they're finally together