𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 compelling people to keep an eye out for Kat and if anyone had seen her

𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 compelling people to keep an eye out for Kat and if anyone had seen her. I had received a message from someone letting me know that she was at a bar not far from Mystic Falls.

The Salvatore understood that I needed to leave which I was grateful for.

After searching, someone told me she had seen her make her way to the back of the bae outside with the woman who had kidnapped her.

I was quick to rush over there to find the woman with a stake in her heart and my best friend leaning over her, "I wanna know why you made up that fake story about your mom." I heard her say, not noticing my presence.

The woman shrugged, "It was a test. You failed."

"I knew it was a fake story. By 1645, Mila and I had been running from Klaus for a century and a half. There's no way any of his minions would have mistaken anyone for me. But you know how my brain works, right? So you must have known that I wouldn't have fallen for that sob story." She seethed.

My heels clanked against the floor, causing my friend to turn around, smiling once she saw me. She immediately stood up and brought me into her arms.

A sarcastic chuckle emitted from the woman who was still slouched on the floor, "I wanted to get under your skin. And it worked because here you are."

I rolled my eyes, "What kind of sick game are you playing?"

"It's not a game." She turned to Katherine, "You did kill my mother. Only it wasn't in Paris. It was in a little cottage in England. And it wasn't 1645. It was April 6th, 1492."

My heartbeat quickened at her words, knowing that was the day Kat and I were turned into vampires.

"Who are you?" I seethed.

"My name is Nadia Petrova. And you are my mother."

𝐊𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 daughter had taken me back to their motel room. I was sat on the edge of the bed as I watched my best friend by the window.

"Silas is gonna find you," I spoke up worriedly.

The brunette turned to face me with a serious expression, "Or he won't. I'm pretty good at dodging the diabolical ones. Besides, he doesn't need me until he figures out how to destroy the Other Side. If he cures himself before then, he goes back to being a witch. If he dies as a witch, he's stuck in supernatural purgatory."

"You know," I started as I turned to face Nadia, "I do have one question that's just been nagging at us the last five hundred years. Where were you in 1498?"

The woman only shrugged, "I don't know. I was eight. Why?"

Kat sighed heavily before speaking, "Because in 1498, we had ditched the people that were chasing us and made our way back to Bulgaria."