𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐄𝐃 through the large house mixed with the sound of women's giggles as they were draped over the board game, twister

𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐄𝐃 through the large house mixed with the sound of women's giggles as they were draped over the board game, twister. I sat beside Stefan on the couch as his arm rested comfortably around my shoulders.

I sipped on my big glass of bourbon boredly as the Salvatore spun the spinner once again, "Alexandra," He called out to the girl on the floor who immediately waddled over at the sound of her name, "Left hand please," He sung happily before sinking his teeth into the women's wrist.

The older Salvatore suddenly entered the room, stopping the music from playing before speaking, "The two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug."

The brunette man wiped his mouth before replying, "You mean they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house too, brother." He suddenly giggled, picking up the spinner, "Would you like a spin?"

I rolled my eyes at him as Damon approached us, "Are you sure this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?"

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be," He explained with a chuckle before a large knock rang through my ears.

I frowned at the unexpected guest as Damon opened the door, "Where's Stefan?" A woman with an accent immediately spoke as she entered.

"Who the hell are you?" The older Salvatore immediately questioned.

"He left me here," Rebekah Mikaelson said as she waltzed in, "My brother actually left me here. Hi, Mila. Lovely to see you." She smiled once she noticed my presence.

I sent her a sarcastic wave back as Stefan's hand moved down to my thigh, "I'm sorry, your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." The Salvatore shrugged and I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips.

"You're Klaus' sister?" The raven-haired vampire asked in disbelief.

She turned around with a charming smile, "Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which ones my room?"

"You're not staying here." The younger boy shut down.

A scoff escaped the Original's lips, "Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself." She exclaimed before rushing up the staircase.

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 was connected to my car, I called Kat. I had planned to go and see if she had made any progress with Mikel as Stefan rushed off to school. He asked me to accompany him but I wasn't a student there and would rather spend my time doing something else.

"Hello?" She spoke into the phone once she picked up.

"Hey," I greeted, "Any progress?"

"No." She deadpanned, "He's a bit out of commission. He won't eat and I've tried everything. Gravediggers, mourners, mice, rats, bats," She listed, "He's just not interested."