𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 Falls, I had found Kat and we had been working with Elijah

𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 Falls, I had found Kat and we had been working with Elijah. There was also news of a cure for vampirism. Not that my friend and I wanted it, but it was good leverage for us to get our hands on.

The old group from Mystic Falls were also looking for it on the island where it lay. The brunette and I had been following them throughout the journey the past few days.

Jeremy Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett seemed further ahead on the trail than the others so we decided to keep a close eye on them.

We silently followed them into a tunnel which held a coffin covered in chains. I glanced over at my best friend who held the same amount of shock on her face.

Jeremy, who was a newfound vampire hunter, approached the coffin, "Is this it?" He spoke rather loudly to the witch, "This is the cure? How is that supposed to cure every vampire in the world?"

"I don't think it is, Jer." The girl spoke softly.

I locked eyes with my friend at the news. The brunette boy grabbed onto a part of the coffin and tried his best to move it, however, he had no luck. He grunted, "It's stuck. Help me move it."

The dark-skinned girl moved to help the boy but wasn't much help, "It's like fossilised in place. It's like trying to bend stone." She suddenly pulled away with a look of realisation, "Oh, my God."

"What?" Jeremy asked desperately.

"He's been frozen like a vampire statue for two thousand years." She told him, "There's only one way to get the statue to unfreeze."

"How's that?" He asked but almost in a tone like he didn't want to know.

She sighed, "We have to feed him our blood." I smirked at the girl, "If we want to get the cure out of his hands we have to wake him."

The Gilbert scoffed in anger, picking up one of the rocks from the floor and smashing it over the small box that held the cure, "Come on."

"There's gotta be a way to do this without raising him," Bonnie said before I watched a middle-aged man whom I'd never seen before sneak up behind her and stab her in the back. She groaned in pain as she fell to the floor.

He chuckled, "Don't listen to the witch, boy. We have to raise Silas. And we have to do it now."

"Bonnie," The younger boy called out as he rushed to her aid. The other man was quick to approach the coffin, "What are you doing?"

"What you should have done already." He shot back, "I'm gonna raise Silas. Then I'm gonna kill him."

The two hunters began to fight causing Jeremy to end up on the floor and the older man stood above him. Kat had straightened her hair to impersonate Elena if need be. I motioned for her to go and interfere to which she nodded.